ADVERTISEMENT

Mills injury?

He's the bell cow. Quick question: which player on this team has exceeded expectations and blown us all away with his performance? Which player has lived up to even a modicum of any hype?

I wanna say right knee? My assumption would be a sprain given that he's been out but it hasn't been said that he's done for the season.

I don't think the veil of secrecy around injuries benefits the staff at all. Tell people a guy is out hurt and what the injury is if he's out hurt. Otherwise they assume you're just not playing him for some other reason or you forgot he's available or you didn't have him ready to play.

Don't let people assume discipline issues, incompetent coaching, or roster management account for a guy's absence when we all understand hurt dudes can't play.

I wanna say right knee? My assumption would be a sprain given that he's been out but it hasn't been said that he's done for the season.

I don't think the veil of secrecy around injuries benefits the staff at all. Tell people a guy is out hurt and what the injury is if he's out hurt. Otherwise they assume you're just not playing him for some other reason or you forgot he's available or you didn't have him ready to play.

Don't let people assume discipline issues, incompetent coaching, or roster management account for a guy's absence when we all understand hurt dudes can't play.
he probably would have been drafted last year in a late round. now he is probably going to have to come back for a 3rd year to prove he is healthy

I couldn't agree with you more.

He's the bell cow. Quick question: which player on this team has exceeded expectations and blown us all away with his performance? Which player has lived up to even a modicum of any hype?
Good point..... while head hung low and staring at the ground...

Lol, drafted? You are even dumber than you sound.

Show me mock drafts from last year that would have him being drafted.
when i looked at draft analysis there were several that mentioned him in later rounds. mock drafts would not include him because he was a junior and there was no talk of him leaving early. but that hasn't prevented other juniors from being drafted.

Frost just said he is nicked up a little, think he should be ready for Purdue...

ADVERTISEMENT