ADVERTISEMENT

Mills had 4 second half carries.

He called a terrible red zone game. If it's not Adrian screwing it up it's the defense or the special teams. Or it's him. He should have fed Ozigno more against Purdue last season too. Get over people stating opinions. Oh wait, you're behind a computer screen so this is where you get to run your cock holster without repercussions.
Wow.

Well, I still don't get it. I wasn't referring to Mills at all. But, every thing is still ok! Just opinions.....when we start winning games that will help us all. :)
Sorry. I thought you were referring to Mills speed since the thread was about Mills. I didn't read clear through thread. My apologies

Reactions: bshirt73
If you can't tackle, you can not win a football game. Let's start there and get rid of whomever is trying to teach these kids to tackle and the move on from there.

If you can't tackle, you can not win a football game. Let's start there and get rid of whomever is trying to teach these kids to tackle and the move on from there.

I respectfully disagree sir. Our kicking/special teams results are far worse than our defense imo.

Defense is tackling, Sir. If you can't tackle, you would need to score on almost every touch that your offense gets after you receive the kicks after the other team scores because you can not tackle. It's called"TACKLE FOOTBALL.

This isn't 5 million a year coaching and moral victories in the second year is pathetic. If Frost doesn't get this turned around by 2021 or 2022 he'll be packing his bags
What a bold prediction! If he doesn’t improve by year 4 or 5 he should go? Don’t go too far out on that limb...

Not sure why you’re so pissed. He’s right.

The lack of touches for Mills in the second half was just par for the course for a coaching staff sitting at 8-14.

I think he’ll build the program but he just can’t help himself. Loves to put it in AMs hands and the dude makes slow decisions.

He’ll give a 5’8 dude that weights 170 pounds 30 touches but can’t get mills over 20?

You can’t think he called a great game. Cant remember the last time he did call a great game.

Self-admittedly didn't watch, but Frost knows no power game and if we are chunking off that many yards-per-play, our Redzone inefficiency is coaching, not players.

Find a way to score TDs Scott. Get your best players in the game and get them the ball. Jesus

Self-admittedly didn't watch, but Frost knows no power game and if we are chunking off that many yards-per-play, our Redzone inefficiency is coaching, not players.

Find a way to score TDs Scott. Get your best players in the game and get them the ball. Jesus

amen to the last sentence

Reactions: brnred
Are you saying the that Mills, with 12+ carries and damn near 100 heads rushing in the first half shouldn’t have touched the ball more than 4 times in the second half? Or are you just trying to be a confrontational bitch yourself?

Reactions: brnred
Unless Mills asked to be on the bench which was not shown then he should have been in the game!!!

Unless Mills asked to be on the bench which was not shown then he should have been in the game!!!

Frost needs a lot of work on his play calling. Too many times we had a first down and it looked like he had no idea what to call next. Took way too long to call in the play, A-Mart taking snaps without even being able to look at the defense. Frost needs to learn that he’s allowed 3 time outs a half and if he’s stumbling to come up with a next play that he needs to use a time out. So many drives that I think we score if he just calls a time out when he’s stumbling on the play call
Another coach I see who I am sure has either coached or played on Sundays.. This offense had a good game. AM had a good game and we played without WANDALE BUT LET US NOT GIVE ANY CREDIT TO A GOOD DAY FOR THE OFFENSIVE AGAINST A VERY GOOD DEFENSE. But hey, let's just stay negative. I will remind you mid next year just how stupid you are. Flect is in his third year. Cheers to you half empty glass vultures.

Reactions: bshirt73
How TF can someone say Adrian had a good game? Some tragically bad plays on his part pretty much cost us the game

Reactions: leodisflowers
Another coach I see who I am sure has either coached or played on Sundays.. This offense had a good game. AM had a good game and we played without WANDALE BUT LET US NOT GIVE ANY CREDIT TO A GOOD DAY FOR THE OFFENSIVE AGAINST A VERY GOOD DEFENSE. But hey, let's just stay negative. I will remind you mid next year just how stupid you are. Flect is in his third year. Cheers to you half empty glass vultures.

What do you think our record will be next year?

Reactions: SC_'sker
17 carries for 188 yards and we throw the ball on 1st and ten at the 25 ?
That’s the play I book marked. It’s 27-14 at that point. Our defense actually got a stop to start the 3rd. We have something good going on offense after 2 first down pick ups in the air and we are in business at their 24. But then AM takes a 20 YARD SACK!!!!

A 20 yard sack is hard to do. that’s means he had plenty of time to throw the ball away at many points.

but back to the crap play calling on that drive, after the 2 first down pick ups, it’s the perfect time to go back to the ground. I just feel like sometimes Frost calls the game to try to do way too much on one play. Sometimes it’s ok to grab 3 yards and hell the way Mills was running, who knows what we get. And I get it the mind of a play caller. You tend to call plays to pick up a first down or whatever. And sometimes after a big play your just trying to process what just happens but you need to call a play so it’s hard to gather & process everything at once

In those situations you need to have basic safe plays in back pocket. Almost like coaches preach to QB to live to play another down.

How many times this year did we have BIG plays and walk away from it with no points? We had a series yesterday that we had 2 40+ runs on the same drive and we got nada on the score board for it. How’s that even happen?!?!?

Last edited:

Haha......so true! I was absolutely shocked to see our OLine actually block the cheese-heads. Of course, not always but wayyyyyyyyy more than I expected. There's hope.......and I love that!

Frost needs a lot of work on his play calling. Too many times we had a first down and it looked like he had no idea what to call next. Took way too long to call in the play, A-Mart taking snaps without even being able to look at the defense. Frost needs to learn that he’s allowed 3 time outs a half and if he’s stumbling to come up with a next play that he needs to use a time out. So many drives that I think we score if he just calls a time out when he’s stumbling on the play call

We played slowly on purpose. Had nothing to do with knowing what to call.

We only had 4 second half possessions. On the first, we were 2nd and 30 after the first 3 plays, so not going to run the ball there. On the second, it took us 4 plays to score. The first 2 plays were carries for Mills. On the third, mills had 1 carry and then left. Maybe he got dinged, not sure. Mazour had two carries and then AM got stopped on 4th. Last drive, we didnt really have time to run it. Mills got nothing on 1st and goal for his only carry that drive.

Reactions: timnsun
How TF can someone say Adrian had a good game? Some tragically bad plays on his part pretty much cost us the game

What plays were those? The INT was just bad luck. The sack hurt but we still ended up with a 40 yard fg with the wind.

Not sure why you’re so pissed. He’s right.

The lack of touches for Mills in the second half was just par for the course for a coaching staff sitting at 8-14.

I think he’ll build the program but he just can’t help himself. Loves to put it in AMs hands and the dude makes slow decisions.

He’ll give a 5’8 dude that weights 170 pounds 30 touches but can’t get mills over 20?

You can’t think he called a great game. Cant remember the last time he did call a great game.
Actually I thought he did call a good game minus about four calls. Problem with feeding Mills more is that we were falling behind. If he gives it to Mills 35 times, guy goes for 200+ but we lose by 13 you all are saying he needs to throw more. On the 1st and goal, yes it should have been Mills×4. Other than that, SF called a pretty solid game.

Reactions: bleedhuskerred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT