ADVERTISEMENT

Millard North vs Bellevue West

It's also on southeast news channel nebraska sports. Agreed should be one heck of a game

Thanks by the way!

No matter the talent the better coach wins this match up every time..
81-69 BW..

Wait till state if MN can’t win that game it will because Woodard will out Coach Cannon..

MN has the better talent on the floor how they choked last year was all on Cannon..

Now, I have to wait. An hour ago, BW wins every time.

Now, I have to wait. An hour ago, BW wins every time.

First Time doesn’t win State..Have to wait..Me too..

Just can’t believe 2020 state tournament.Cannon was out coached and MN had a huge lead they should have never relinquished that lead Woodard the best Coach in the State..

Hunter Silas is so overrated! Should be a 3 star.

I tend to agree. Anybody that watched the game saw the 28 points wasn’t anything special. Some points in garbage time.

Chucky Hepburn has gotten the upper-hand each time (they were both par is Finals last year).

With Sallis, I just don’t see the hype. His game is very nice, upside is good, but day 1 ready, #6 player in the country? Just don’t see it after multiple games.

I tend to agree. Anybody that watched the game saw the 28 points wasn’t anything special. Some points in garbage time.

Chucky Hepburn has gotten the upper-hand each time (they were both par is Finals last year).

With Sallis, I just don’t see the hype. His game is very nice, upside is good, but day 1 ready, #6 player in the country? Just don’t see it after multiple games.
Chuckle is going to be a really good point guard. I don’t see what Silas is going to be? He doesn’t do anything great! He is good at everything but not great!

Bellevue West has to turn around and play #3 Creighton Prep tonight. Football recruit AJ Rollins plays for Prep

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT