ADVERTISEMENT

Miles Jones 30 for 30 Life Story Video

msjgroup

Walk On
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
There was a funny post out here yesterday questioning the existence of Miles Jones. The coaches talk about him a lot but we’ve never seen him. https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/threads/are-we-positive-miles-jones-exists.222248/

As a native Floridian, I’ve made no secret that I’ve been a fan of all of the Florida recruits Frost brought in but Miles Jones by far is my favorite Florida recruit. But honestly I also started questioning his existence lately. I did some research to see if I could find any footage of him actually in a Nebraska uniform actually practicing. I found a few pics here and there but in my research I came across many interesting videos of him on YouTube but nothing with him in a Nebraska uniform. I did come across this interesting life story video posted on YouTube a few days ago. Looks like it was posted by a family member. It gives you a lot of insight about the kid. He’s been winning all his life. After watching this I’m an even a bigger fan. More importantly this proves he exists and that he’s a baller. Maybe we’ll see him on the field soon. Maybe I’ll see a real life sighting of him in Evanston on Saturday.

Last edited:
Reactions: cvogele29
Really rooting for this kid. Thanks for posting!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT