ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Riley is Bo in disguise

Bo Pelini is a better coach than he is. Take that to the bank, from a person that could care less if Nebraska wins another football game in the history of their program.

Reactions: Snickerdoodle70
Seriously you are only beating Arkansas State by 8 in the 3rd quarter. How is that an improvement? I could care less about Pelini or Riliey. Pelini is better than Riley. Time for you Cornstinker fans to finally realize it. Bama, Florida State, heck even Kansas State would have their 2nd string in by now.

Reactions: jehresm
Seriously you are only beating Arkansas State by 8 in the 3rd quarter. How is that an improvement? I could care less about Pelini or Riliey. Pelini is better than Riley. Time for you Cornstinker fans to finally realize it. Bama, Florida State, heck even Kansas State would have their 2nd string in by now.
Your mom loves some Nebraska beef

Cornstinker?? Wow. How original. Weak

Mike Riley has a .543 winning percentage, Pelini has a .713 winning percentage. Again you are having trouble with Arkansas State. Keep drinking the kool-aid!

Bo Pelini is a better coach than he is. Take that to the bank, from a person that could care less if Nebraska wins another football game in the history of their program.
If you could care less, what is it you could care less about? Yes, I can read. Apparently, you can't write.

Just a person that lives in this state that doesn't understand why people in this state can't get over living their dreams through college aged people.

Just a person that lives in this state that doesn't understand why people in this state can't get over living their dreams through college aged people.
And yet...here you are..reveling in the struggles of college aged people......ugh the stupidity

Reactions: headcard
05e025999db0cf6343b27e6f3e678424--drink-wine-duck-dynasty.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT