ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Matya

I get your point brotha but come on. We are not in college or high school. As long as you get the meaning of the post, then we are good. I have caught hell a few times on these boards because of spelling or other miss use of grammer. It just makes me roll my eyes and think God is my English teacher apart of this board lol.

Last edited:
Not sure if writers read these boards. If so, that front page article on Jefferson is awful. Give that thing a read/proof before posting.

How about thanking him for his efforts in writing the article, and then just mention that you noticed a few typos that he might want to correct? Especially if you are one of us that doesn't pay for a RSS subscription.

Reactions: huskerssalts
In a thread, sure, that's fine. But that's an actual article. And it's littered with errors. A little journalistic integrity is all I ask. It's certainly not difficult.

I get your point brotha but come on. We are not in college or high school. As long as you get the meaning of the post, then we are good. I have caught hell a few times on these boards because of spelling or other miss us of grammer. It just makes me roll my eyes and think God is my English teacher apart of this board lol.

It wasn't a message board post. It was an article written by a journalist. The OP is doing the writer a favor by bringing it to his attention.

I get your point brotha but come on. We are not in college or high school. As long as you get the meaning of the post, then we are good. I have caught hell a few times on these boards because of spelling or other miss us of grammer. It just makes me roll my eyes and think God is my English teacher apart of this board lol.

If your English teacher was on here and knew it was you I doubt they would admit to teaching you.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Not sure if writers read these boards. If so, that front page article on Jefferson is awful. Give that thing a read/proof before posting.

You're right and I apologize for the errors. Those last comments were added late last night around midnight and we usually proof-read each others' stuff, but everyone else had shut down for the night.

We're kind of running on fumes this time of year leading up to NSD, but I should have been more careful. Thanks for pointing it out.

You're right and I apologize for the errors. Those last comments were added late last night around midnight and we usually proof-read each others' stuff, but everyone else had shut down for the night.

We're kind of running on fumes this time of year leading up to NSD, but I should have been more careful. Thanks for pointing it out.

You_are_fired.0.gif

Reactions: sparky62
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT