ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Kirby

HuskerFan31

Administrator
Sep 10, 2006
For all the talk by fans who want Silva fired, can someone explain to me what exactly Mike Kirby brings to the program?

I personally want both replaced but if I had to replace one it would be Kirby. Truthfully it starts up top because the guy up top isn’t doing his job.

Silva at least does all the recruiting, albeit he isn’t very good at it. Erstad and Kirby don’t offer much right now. The issue with Silva is he isn’t a very likable person unlike the other two, he burns a lot of bridges that have set the program back. Not that Erstad has done himself any favors either.

Interesting. I have not heard that about Silva before. I don't see much happening this year. Unfortunately we have to endure another year like this, before change is made.

That's a great question. Based on the make up of our roster and current talent level(or lack thereof) I think it's safe to assume the staff doesn't do much recruiting or have failed miserably at doing so. It would be surprising if no staff changes were made but then again it doesn't appear Erstad has a very good pulse of this college coaching thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT