ADVERTISEMENT

Mickey's wife deactivated her Twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.
also this is the kind of pressure being the Head Coach of Nebraska puts people under

a good thing Rhule has been chewed up and spit out once already when the spotlights were brightest

If the rumors going around are true he might have had enough of her Twitter.
That was my initial guess. I can't personally stand her and I bet she was pushing hard for him to walk away and he really wanted to stay. Being already bummed by not having gotten the job, maybe she nagged him until he snapped?

Just tragic either way. Major bummer for Mickey. I can only imagine how crushed the players are...

Well, that is how he acted and presented himself to the world. You never know about people. Not going to knock anyone that wanted him as coach or involved with the program.
yep

he's right, though, too

absolute all-time record for a take to turn frigid lol

Imagine your spouse getting arrested for a domestic and shit canning a huge coaching income and the first thought is “delete Twitter.”
No shit. (Not smartass, in agreement).

Kids that may have planned to follow Mickey to another school may need to make other plans.
Sad day for the Joseph family, their kids, the kids Mickey is tight with on the team, and the Husker followers as a whole.

Imagine your spouse getting arrested for a domestic and shit canning a huge coaching income and the first thought is “delete Twitter.”
That's exactly what she should do while she sorts through everything. You want privacy and no more pain from public interaction.

Man, if true Mickey really shot himself in the foot with an arrest. Hardly believable so very sad.
What in the hell brought him over the top…

So sad, he is now going to end up ruining his like.

If the phrase was only “domestic violence”, I could envision a range of scenarios, some of which may not be major. Police might be required to take somebody to jail by law.

But when you add the word “strangulation”, it’s a different animal. I assume that means there are physical marks on her neck. No excuse for that, period, end of story.

If the phrase was only “domestic violence”, I could envision a range of scenarios, some of which may not be major. Police might be required to take somebody to jail by law.

But when you add the word “strangulation”, it’s a different animal. I assume that means there are physical marks on her neck. No excuse for that, period, end of story.
I just happen to look up the differences. 3rd degree is thread of violence or an actual attack, such as strangulation. 2nd degree is threats with a weapon. 1st degree is causing serious harm.

Domestic Violence is also well-defined: current/former spouse, people that share children, dating someone.

interwebs rumor 1.1 : maybe she was messing with the mailman, and mickey strangeled him?

do we know who was strangeled and why? (not that it's my buisness, but doesn't that stuff come out in a police report?)

24d62790bc1396e158115aacf6f933f1

It’s much easier to put marks on someone’s neck than some realize. I’ve seen some women go bat sh## crazy and go after a guy with both claws flailing. If you try to defend yourself there’s no shirt collar to hold a woman away by.

25+ years ago I had a teenager In a tshirt take a swing at me. In the process of defending myself I went to try to grab his collar and wound up with his neck. Of course his parents threatened to sue but fortunately the kid had a history of crap like that and I had lots of witnesses.

That was my initial guess. I can't personally stand her and I bet she was pushing hard for him to walk away and he really wanted to stay. Being already bummed by not having gotten the job, maybe she nagged him until he snapped?

Just tragic either way. Major bummer for Mickey. I can only imagine how crushed the players are...
That was my initial rationale. Either way, REALLY messed up and might have to be happy to have a joe job now. Coaching days could be over in this modern woke world

Reactions: dinglefritz
also this is the kind of pressure being the Head Coach of Nebraska puts people under

a good thing Rhule has been chewed up and spit out once already when the spotlights were brightest
Yeah, we know. It’s ok to beat your wife if you’re a coach some people like

Yup. Had to be it. That makes it ok

Reactions: Walleye79
My point is 20 years ago he might be able to rebound. Today. Slim and none and slim left town
I guess I just don't care that much. Enough people in this world with problems I don't give a shit if someone can't make millions going forward after doing something like this if true.

Reactions: HuskerDana
One of the 1st things a lawyer will tell you is to not discuss this with anyone and do not post anything on social media

Do not discuss, do not email, do not post a single thing

Last edited:
It’s much easier to put marks on someone’s neck than some realize. I’ve seen some women go bat sh## crazy and go after a guy with both claws flailing. If you try to defend yourself there’s no shirt collar to hold a woman away by.

25+ years ago I had a teenager In a tshirt take a swing at me. In the process of defending myself I went to try to grab his collar and wound up with his neck. Of course his parents threatened to sue but fortunately the kid had a history of crap like that and I had lots of witnesses.
Had they succeeded, you might've been that nighttime assistant manager at a convenience store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT