ADVERTISEMENT

Mickey's wife deactivated her Twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.
as someone who believes Mickey has the makings of someone who could effectively lead a major college football program, I do not think he's been disrespected from the outside looking in

can't speak for words spoken behind closed doors, but Mickey got the chance to lead his alma mater out onto the field 9 times & he responded well to the spotlight (my opinion)

he is a really good person and great representative of NU whether he's coaching here or not
lee-corso-not-so-fast.jpg

Whose pissing on him? Crap or get off the pot. There seems to be a lot of drama around this. Maybe it's none of his doing. But if you don't want to stick around for whatever reason, thanks for the effort, nice knowing you, bye bye now.
Wording makes a hell’va lot of difference from what one posts is to another..

I wish him well in what ever endeavors he chooses…

I’m not the guy that was promoting him to be head coach, but he needs to leave with some respect of all the hard work he‘s done along with the coaching staff.

as someone who believes Mickey has the makings of someone who could effectively lead a major college football program, I do not think he's been disrespected from the outside looking in

can't speak for words spoken behind closed doors, but Mickey got the chance to lead his alma mater out onto the field 9 times & he responded well to the spotlight (my opinion)

he is a really good person and great representative of NU whether he's coaching here or not
And I really believe Trev helped put his name out there more than just a WR coach. He is a good person and a great representative of the University

And I really believe Trev helped put his name out there more than just a WR coach. He is a good person and a great representative of the University
if he really beat up his wife (alleged) sucks for him we didn't hire urban

Sarah Fili just posted on Twitter. "Expecting a press release soon from Lincoln Police of a big name within Husker Football. Working to get the facts, hold tight."

Sarah is a news anchor for the local ABC news channel in Omaha.

• Haha
Reactions: ciurej 2.0

This didn’t age well…

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT