ADVERTISEMENT

Mickey Joseph Hasn’t Made the Case

How about we look at this logically.
No depth on oline, dline, linebacker. Safety, that's all on Frost not Mickey.
Mickey fired Chins defense is playing more as a team and playing better than before.
QB after CT is a huge drop off that's on Frost not Mickey.
Same staff as before and everyone on here complained about this staff yet Mickey has them coaching better and he is coaching with basically 2 short.
Coaches are on Frost.
Is Mickey the answer i don't know yet look at everything that is against him.
What if he hired his own staff recruited his own players (he has proven he can recruit everywhere he has been.
Look at the whole picture.

Mickey fired Chins defense is playing more as a team and playing better than before.
Same staff as before and everyone on here complained about this staff yet Mickey has them coaching better and he is coaching with basically 2 short.
Coaches are on Frost.
What if he hired his own staff recruited his own players (he has proven he can recruit everywhere he has been.
The fact that we all are already making excuses for why Mickey hasn’t won these last couple of winnable games should really make people pause. There have been coaching decisions on offense that have been questionable at best.

The fact that we all are already making excuses for why Mickey hasn’t won these last couple of winnable games should really make people pause. There have been coaching decisions on offense that have been questionable at best.
I mean yes and no. I'm on record saying I'd go for a big name first, but if you are served a shit sandwich you can mask the taste a little bit with ketchup, but the reality is you are eating a shit sandwich. CT was our best shot to stay competitive and with him out we are ****ed. After what I saw this weekend, Mickey should either go full Smothers in the option game, or put Masker or Haarburg out there.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Well I am stating facts not making excuses.
Urban or Saban couldn't win with this group and you know it.

Reactions: huntered
Dabo got the job because he got the team playing better and got some big WINS. MJ is gonna need to beat IA, WI and MN to get the job IMO.

But let’s not lay Frost’s failures at MJ’s feet
Which I never did. There has to be some evidence that we could point to from what we've seen to say he is the right coach. Bringing in a couple of portal players isn't enough for me. There are going to be arguments made that he isn't to blame, but also scant evidence that could give him credit.

Coaches are on Frost.
ITS NOT ENOUGH.

I mean yes and no. I'm on record saying I'd go for a big name first, but if you are served a shit sandwich you can mask the taste a little bit with ketchup, but the reality is you are eating a shit sandwich. CT was our best shot to stay competitive and with him out we are ****ed. After what I saw this weekend, Mickey should either go full Smothers in the option game, or put Masker or Haarburg out there.
Or hope Purdy gets healed up by Saturday.

Reactions: blackshirts
Well I am stating facts not making excuses.
Urban or Saban couldn't win with this group and you know it.
I think they would have handily won 7-8 with these guys and the weak schedule we played. Hell IF we had started the year by firing Chin before the plane left for Ireland we would already be at at least 5 wins.

I think they would have handily won 7-8 with these guys and the weak schedule we played. Hell IF we had started the year by firing Chin before the plane left for Ireland we would already be at at least 5 wins.
I will agree with that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT