ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan -

Geez, guys, you really don't think they'd wouldn't be 7-0 against a team that can't shoot 3's or free throws?

Geez, guys, you really don't think they'd wouldn't be 7-0 against a team that can't shoot 3's or free throws?
You’re the one whose argument is Michigan sucks at 7-0 because anyone can beat Nebraska.

I was just wondering why the other 6 games they won against non Nebraska teams didn’t factor in to your consideration.

tenor.gif

Pretty simple - if Michigan and Nebraska played 7 games, Michigan would win 7 times. And, Michigan still sucks.

Pretty simple - if Michigan and Nebraska played 7 games, Michigan would win 7 times. And, Michigan still sucks.
Let me dumb it down... Michigan is 1-0 against Nebraska and 6-0 against other teams. How does their 1 victory against Nebraska mean they are a bad team? The other 6 games don’t matter?

OK, I'll "dumb it" right back, how many games out of 7 against Michigan would Nebraska win? Just asking.

OK, I'll "dumb it" right back, how many games out of 7 against Michigan would Nebraska win? Just asking.
Look genius...

You claimed Michigan is terrible because of their game against Nebraska. I already know Nebraska is bad. Everyone does

I was merely asking how you concluded Michigan is bad at 7-0, just because they looked bad against Nebraska.

Does that make sense?

People are fools if they make any judgement based on how a conf team plays against Neb. It is one of the only conf games that a team can sleep walk through and still win. Teams will bring their C game and win the vast majority of the time.

People are fools if they make any judgement based on how a conf team plays against Neb. It is one of the only conf games that a team can sleep walk through and still win. Teams will bring their C game and win the vast majority of the time.
You're starting to sound a little strident. It's getting awkward.

Hawkeyes blow a 7-point lead in the final minute, now in OT with the Gophers.

The original post said Michigan looked like sh&t and Nebraska looked worse.
And no one responded.

Except you. You responded to yourself. See you’re response below...

and don't try to tell me Michigan's a good team.

Once you responded this way, it caused me to wonder why you thought Michigan wasn’t a good team, even though they are 7-0 and top 20.

Understand?

Reactions: Laner2
Michigan's not a good team because I said so, ok? :)
Why didn't you just say you were talking out of your ass, and save us all the trouble of attempting to have a fact-based discussion with you? I could get back to more important stuff like scratching my nuts.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT