ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan v. Minnesota

Has Michigan's offense taken a step forward or does Minnesota's defense just suck?

Welcome to the Gopher football season that would have happened last year had they not had the most amazingly lucky season ever...playing 5 first time ever QB's, winning like 3 games on unreal last minute drives...

Reactions: headcard
Welcome to the Gopher football season that would have happened last year had they not had the most amazingly lucky season ever...playing 5 first time ever QB's, winning like 3 games on unreal last minute drives...
Rutgers and Indiana both won B1G conference games on the same day today. I wonder when's the last time that happened.

plotter-problems-throw-the-deep-ball-.jpg

Indiana lost
You must have turned it off when Penn State was leading by one point and only had to run out the clock. Instead, they went ahead and scored an empty-net TD.

And with that, Penn State has the clubhouse lead for the brain-dead stupid play of the year.

You must have turned it off when Penn State was leading by one point and only had to run out the clock. Instead, they went ahead and scored an empty-net TD.

And with that, Penn State has the clubhouse lead for the brain-dead stupid play of the year.
I wish my bookie turned it off when PSU went up 8 with 1:44 left!

Reactions: schuele
ADVERTISEMENT