ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
The spartans took it to the sissy Canes today, they look like a totally different team. I don't see a win and at this point I'd say Tucker can coach. PJ took it to the Buffies as well....oh wait he can't coach . They didn't miss a beat losing their top player.

The spartans took it to the sissy Canes today, they look like a totally different team. I don't see a win and at this point I'd say Tucker can coach. PJ took it to the Buffies as well....oh wait he can't coach . They didn't miss a beat losing their top player.
We'll win next week

Winning on the road in the BIG is tough. It would be a real nice win and propel this team if they can do it.

I'd venture a guess that their RB is less of a problem than our kicker, our o-line and our red zone scoring. We'll beat ourselves just like always.
Oh no, the Tuco frost lovers are going to come after you for posting that.

I don't see it. I think Tucker has Frost's number.
Not gonna happen and besides, the Colorado games we cleaned their clocks both games but managed to find a way to lose both.

• Haha
Reactions: nu2u
Michigan State's strengths go right up against the weaknesses of Scott Frost.

MSU will easily win the special teams battle. They will easily win the rushing aspect of the game. MSU isn't going to give up many big pass plays. MSU will control the time of possession.

It's likely to be a two-touchdown win or more by Michigan State. Similar to the last two Minnesota games.

Reactions: arizonared1
Michigan State's strengths go right up against the weaknesses of Scott Frost.

MSU will easily win the special teams battle. They will easily win the rushing aspect of the game. MSU isn't going to give up many big pass plays. MSU will control the time of possession.

It's likely to be a two-touchdown win or more by Michigan State. Similar to the last two Minnesota games.
The Blackshirts will shut down Sparty's O. You can take that one to the bank!

Northwestern, Purdue, tossups. Not many wins I forsee.
That is reality.

The month of November is a death sentence for Frost's career at Nebraska - Ohio State, Iowa, and Wisconsin. 0-3. No chance in hell Frost wins enough games in October to make a bowl game.

4 wins at most.

I will, you must not like your money very much as I don't lose very often when I bet.
I have no worry about putting my money on it. I don't live paycheck to paycheck and am confident in how the game will go.

Let's put $100 on this so I don't feel bad for ripping away thousands of dollars from you.

Reactions: Redinwashington
I have no worry about putting my money on it. I don't live paycheck to paycheck and am confident in how the game will go.

Let's put $100 on this so I don't feel bad for ripping away thousands of dollars from you.
Your on! just letting ya know, I don't lose very much betting college football. I've hit 17 7 teamers over the last 3 yrs and have won a good deal of money. As I said I don't lose very often.

Ha, ha, ok.
Now I know who one of the ass clown fairwether bandwagon garbage is. Get it through your head Frost isn't going anywhere and if pisses ya of that much there's a simple answer, get the fk outta Husker Nation and stay the Hell out!

I don't care, I'm going to Knotfest. If we win, cool. If we lose, I'll be oblivious to it for at least a day

MSU is a completely different team than we've seen the last couple years. I don't see a win at all. It's going to take the same effort level we had today to pull off a win, but it's extremely hard to get up for two games in a row.

Now I know who one of the ass clown fairwether bandwagon garbage is. Get it through your head Frost isn't going anywhere and if pisses ya of that much there's a simple answer, get the fk outta Husker Nation and stay the Hell out!
Yeah I'm a fair weather bandwagon fan because I disagree with you, ok.

MSU is a completely different team than we've seen the last couple years. I don't see a win at all. It's going to take the same effort level we had today to pull off a win, but it's extremely hard to get up for two games in a row.
I agree, completely different.

LMFAO!! Sparty isn't even in the same galaxy as OU and already your immediately calling for a Nebraska loss hoping in a losing effort that Frost will be fired! GTFO!!!

Reactions: HuskerAddict13
Now I know who one of the ass clown fairwether bandwagon garbage is. Get it through your head Frost isn't going anywhere and if pisses ya of that much there's a simple answer, get the fk outta Husker Nation and stay the

Now I know who one of the ass clown fairwether bandwagon garbage is. Get it through your head Frost isn't going anywhere and if pisses ya of that much there's a simple answer, get the fk outta Husker Nation and stay the Hell

Tulane scored 35 on that defense.
Don't waste your time with common sense and facts.

Reactions: Redinwashington
Watch and see buddy. Today's game was a springboard and Michigan St isn't even the same caliber as OU
OGC.914edaf64ca0ce7e152f470516391664
OGC.bcaba31e0effe280fa1eab2f0b7aab3c

Last edited:
Reactions: Wing-Back
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT