ADVERTISEMENT

***Michigan State vs Iowa***

GOOO!!!

BIIIIGGGG!!!!

REEEEEDDDDD!!!!!

Oh wait?
8FxEa.gif

So Iowa turns the ball over on their first drive... You have to be kidding me. Hahaha..

Sparty and Iowa both +15 and +13 in Turnovers this year. Any wonder why they are in title game and we are not?? They have QB's that take care of the damn ball!!

Good play by Cook. Throw it high and give only your guy a chance at the ball.

Field goal good...
Sparty-3
Hawkeyes-0

Decisions making at quarterback is the fly in our ointment.
Not the only one. We are short a championship caliber O-Line, back, and corners. I'm not bagging on our current guys, but we need some talent upgrades in several spots and it looks like the staff is working on that. It can't all be put on Tommy.

Not the only one. We are short a championship caliber O-Line, back, and corners. I'm not bagging on our current guys, but we need some talent upgrades in several spots and it looks like the staff is working on that. It can't all be put on Tommy.
Not all on QB. We also need a speed rusher and I'm hoping that King, Davis and Neal will be that guy. CB's were playing better at the end of the year. Tommy regressed. If he doesn't throw 4 picks and a pick 6 against Iowa we win. Simple as that.

We are young and more importantly our staff will get them ready to play. The only position that needs drastic talent and depth is quarterback.

We are young and more importantly our staff will get them ready to play. The only position that needs drastic talent and depth is quarterback.

Oh please - we need major help at LB, DE. We were barely able to field people to fill those spots at times this year. We had the same problem at DB and were close to pulling red shirts just to have enough bodies late in the season. Safety is not a sterling area for this D as well. So we really even know the depth on the OL since we didn't actually see it used? On paper maybe, but not on the field. Time will tell but there are holes all over the place.

ADVERTISEMENT