ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan St game....

Jaemekon

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
For anyone headed north to the combat zone, be safe. It's dangerous in michigan...

Stop!!!! East Lansing is 90 miles from Detroit. while not my favorite Big Ten town, it should be fun tonight On the banks of the Red Cedar River.

Stop!!!! East Lansing is 90 miles from Detroit. while not my favorite Big Ten town, it should be fun tonight On the banks of the Red Cedar River.
Detroit is clearly a shithole and has been for years but East Lansing is a great college town.

I lived in Lansing for a little over a year back in the 80s. Its a witches brew population - predominantly white collar government workers and lobbyists near the Capitol downtown, a large population of blue collar auto workers on the outskirts of town, and a 45,000 undergraduate students in East Lansing.

A friend gave me tickets to a MSU football game vs. Purdue - its an Intimidating environment for visiting teams, fans are rowdy. The tailgaiting was average at best but the after game bars near campus were a fvckin blast. Some of the wildest girls I've ever met, great live music, etc. Would love to get back there some day.

You should really look up where the game is being played. It's not in Lansing. It's in East Lansing. If you're still afraid you can look up the crime rate in East Lansing. It's lower than Lincoln if that makes you feel safer.

Who knew they were two different cities? Not me. Are they close to each other? I don't feel like google mapping it.

I'm not going to the game, I'll be plenty safe. I'm warning those making the journey...

the-more-you-know.gif

Lansing and East Lansing are separated by a highway. Lansing has a crime rate higher than Chicago.

Reactions: Jaemekon
Why do people respond to idiots like the OP? He believes Rivals is a forum for all of his political bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaemekon
All you have to do is look at your last 10 pages of messages on the forums. Doosh.

You should really look up where the game is being played. It's not in Lansing. It's in East Lansing. If you're still afraid you can look up the crime rate in East Lansing. It's lower than Lincoln if that makes you feel safer.
Maybe don’t tell MSU’s female athletes this little tidbit

ADVERTISEMENT