Michael Caputo blasts FBI's Mar-a-Lago raid: 'Full-blown constitutional crisis'

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010

Michael Caputo blasts FBI's Mar-a-Lago raid: 'Full-blown constitutional crisis'​

Caputo compared the FBI to the Soviet-era KGB in Russia​

Been screaming this at the top of my lungs for years about the balance abuse of power political weaponization going after political enemies

when are people going to listen this isn’t Democrat versus Republican anymore this is communist versus non-communists. you’re either for left-wing authoritarianism or your for freedom which is it ????Are your eyes open yet?

N_enigma

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2003
Michael Caputo’s relationship with Trump goes back to trying to get him elected NY Governor in 2013. His only real experience is when Trump appointed him as assistant secretary of public affairs in the Department of Health and Human Services and that was only for the last 8 months of his Presidency. The guy doesn’t even know that the constitution is.

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
Michael Caputo’s relationship with Trump goes back to trying to get him elected NY Governor in 2013. His only real experience is when Trump appointed him as assistant secretary of public affairs in the Department of Health and Human Services and that was only for the last 8 months of his Presidency. The guy doesn’t even know that the constitution is.
Cultist

burntorange72

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004

Michael Caputo blasts FBI's Mar-a-Lago raid: 'Full-blown constitutional crisis'​

Caputo compared the FBI to the Soviet-era KGB in Russia​

Been screaming this at the top of my lungs for years about the balance abuse of power political weaponization going after political enemies

when are people going to listen this isn’t Democrat versus Republican anymore this is communist versus non-communists. you’re either for left-wing authoritarianism or your for freedom which is it ????Are your eyes open yet?

I all seriousness I would like to know the FBI justification for this raid. It would seem to me they should have something pretty concrete and compelling. I would hope this is just not based on the kind of “evidence” that was in the Steel file and finding a left leaning judge to issue the warrant. This kind of confrontation of any former President becomes personal pretty quickly and almost demands the other side (whichever other side) respond and up the anti. The DoJ is beginning to look like a political enforcer.

Last edited: