ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas GIF by filmeditor

Just watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I always wondered why Donner desperately needed to be found because Santa said he couldn't get his sleigh off the ground without him. Then two days later Donner has been found, but when the sleigh takes off on Christmas Eve with Rudolph in the lead, Donner, Mrs. Donner and Clarice are standing there watching them take off.

P.S. I always thought Clarice was hot.

Just watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I always wondered why Donner desperately needed to be found because Santa said he couldn't get his sleigh off the ground without him. Then two days later Donner has been found, but when the sleigh takes off on Christmas Eve with Rudolph in the lead, Donner, Mrs. Donner and Clarice are standing there watching them take off.

There was a rumor that Rudolph and Vixen were an item. There's a reason why he had a red nose.

• Wow
Reactions: dinglefritz

mascot-costume-180502205397-1100x1100w.jpg
mascot-costume-180502205399-1100x1100w.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT