ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas!!

HuskerHusaria

Recruiting Coordinator
Jun 4, 2017
Elkhorn, NE
Christmas Eve GIF by Europeana

Last edited:
The angels in their midnight song in the vale of Bethlehem had defined it briefly as sublimely, "goodwill to man." Its greatest preacher, the Apostle Paul, had no other definition to give of it. It was not even a rule of life but "grace," the "grace of God," and therefore sovereign, and boundless.

Amazing!!! What all did you see?!
they took us all over the place, I spent 2 & 1/2 weeks there. (2011)
maybe they condensed tours now a bit..because of covid?
we went to more places then listed now.
but we went to digs and the biblical sites all over..and you chat with the the main people doing the digs...

here's eo tours

I spent a longer time in eygpt 3 & 1/2 weeks (2006), but that was with a different company...and I got the extension to mt. sinai/st catherens...
allways get a tour extension, your flew all the way over there, might as well stay longer...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HuskerHusaria
they took us all over the place, I spent 2 & 1/2 weeks there. (2011)
maybe they condensed tours now a bit..because of covid?
we went to more places then listed now.
but we went to digs and the biblical sites all over..and you chat with the the main people doing the digs...

here's eq tours

I spent a longer time in eygpt 3 & 1/2 weeks (2006), but that was with a different company...and I got the extension to mt. sinai/st catherens...
allways get a tour extension, your flew all the way over there, might as well stay longer...
Holy smokes!!!! All of that appeals!!! I'd send you a PM, but I'm freebie here. But, I am on RSS on the other site...

Holy smokes!!!! All of that appeals!!! I'd send you a PM, but I'm freebie here. But, I am on RSS on the other site...
well I just mentioned it cause what you don't want to do is pay 5 grand on a tour and have a david koresh or joe olstein doing the tour...lol
the 2 I listed are pretty professional..

I did 2 royal caribean cruises in the med and seen alot of italy, but just a bit of greece and turkey..I'd like to see more of them..then someday do a reformation tour from geneva, wittenburg, london, edinburough....and maybe the louve and brittish museum..I seen the izzu gallery in italy and eygptian museum in cairo.. (top 4 museums historicly)

I seen some pretty pagan places too, roman forum, delos, cessori phillipi, karnak, (maybe delphi someday) some serious freaks back in the day. that makes one appreciate dec 25th

Last edited:
  • Love
well I just mentioned it cause what you don't want to do is pay 5 grand on a tour and have a david koresh or joe olstein doing the tour...lol

I did 2 royal caribean cruises in the med and seen alot of italy, but just a bit of greece and turkey..I'd like to see more of them..then someday do a reformation tour from geneva, wittenburg, london, edinburough....and maybe the louve and brittish museum..I seen the izzu gallery in italy and eygptian museum in cairo.. (top 4 museums historicly)

I seen some pretty pagan places too, roman forum, dolus, cessori phillipi, karnak, (maybe delphi someday) some serious freaks back in the day. that makes one appreciate dec 25th
Wish I could direct message you. You are amazing, friend!

1993? I was in the US Navy. I've posted these before as part of larger deployment post. I was in the 6th Fleet. Hence Mediterranean. I originally signed up to go to Masada (big history buff), but they cancelled that and I did Jerusalem and Bethlehem. I remember walking in the garden of Gethsemane. Very powerful. I've also been to the Church of the Sepulchre and the site that was built on the last supper. And I've touched the western wall (Temple Mount in Jerusalem).

Wish I could direct message you. You are amazing, friend!
grazi, I thought they had a message thing on here?
but feel free to ask anything on here..I just kind wanted to do trips across the pond that followed the bible historicly...(I figured when I get old I can do alaska)
but I did'nt want to get crazy and go to ur (without the US army, j/k)

I seen some pretty pagan places too, roman forum, dolus, cessori phillipi, karnak, (maybe delphi someday) some serious freaks back in the day. that makes one appreciate dec 25th
Delphi and the surrounding area are worth the time and trip

but feel free to ask anything on here..I just kind wanted to do trips across the pond that followed the bible historicly...(I figured when I get old I can do alaska)
"Ur" right? Ancient Babylon and their ziggurats? I have heard that ISIS attempted to destroy so many locations...

Thank you for you service. I love your drive to adventure! You are visiting places that I have only ever been able to dream of!!!

We can read scripture. But we can't fully paint the picture!

1993? I was in the US Navy. I've posted these before as part of larger deployment post. I was in the 6th Fleet. Hence Mediterranean. I originally signed up to go to Masada (big history buff), but they cancelled that and I did Jerusalem and Bethlehem. I remember walking in the garden of Gethsemane. Very powerful. I've also been to the Church of the Sepulchre and the site that was built on the last supper. And I've touched the western wall (Temple Mount in Jerusalem).
Ever put in at Sigonella?

Reactions: Meanfarmer3160
"Ur" right? Ancient Babylon and their ziggurats? I have heard that ISIS attempted to destroy so many locations...
yes...I don't think isis would take to kindly to me...or saddams guys...but maybe it's safer now....
I was just joking bout the US army escourt to ur, I was never in the military..that was another poster..

I don't have alotof bucks I just got lucky on some trips, like a material suppier would give my brother free cruises, and he was between girl freinds, so yeah I'll go on a cruise...lol... that trip advisor is handy for finding decent companies to take day excursions with...

I've been to Sigonella. My first port of call on my first med cruise.
So, as someone who was never officially there, I had a blast. Found a gas station between Naval Air Station (NAS) Sigonella One and Sigonella Two that sold GENUINE Cuban Maduros. Cannot remember the brand but I can tell the difference between Cohibas and Kohibas, and these were genuine Cuban seed. At the time, fine stuff and I felt just little guilty cuz they were still illegal in the States. But I got over that. :)

I did the 6th fleet tour in the mid 80's...but mostly visited the inside of bars. Did make it for midnight Mass at the Vatican.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT