Merrick Garland is going to unseal the search warrant And some information

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Now it will be up to Trump to say no I do not want the info released. Trump and the crazies shooting off their mouths questioning the legit reasons for the search. Merrett blasted the crazies for bad mouthing the FBI AND the DOJ who were just doing their job. Merritt could not go further because of Privacy rights. Merrett would not unseal this info if there was nothing. He would have kept silent. That and he felt accusations were over the top and false being put out in public.

It‘s not that Garland is making Trump ”look like” a fool — he’s revealing Trump to be a fool, which has been known by nearly anyone paying attention for more than 40 years.

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You think the FBI, who got caught lying to a FISA court would be above that?
This is not about the FBI. Donnie screwed up and now he has to own it, so to speak. You guys are jumping to conclusions without the facts. Believe it or not the media does not have the facts, Marsha Blackburn, or anyone else that are shooting their mouths off does not have the facts.

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerCK

Laner2

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
Now it will be up to Trump to say no I do not want the info released. Trump and the crazies shooting off their mouths questioning the legit reasons for the search. Merrett blasted the crazies for bad mouthing the FBI AND the DOJ who were just doing their job. Merritt could not go further because of Privacy rights. Merrett would not unseal this info if there was nothing. He would have kept silent. That and he felt accusations were over the top and false being put out in public.

Parroting CNN again? Do they still have typists?

Jim14510

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Instead of picking one word out of his post, do you have a response to the point he made?
I did respond to that later but mostly idc. I get that it's political bullshit and has nothing to do with my original assumption. The assumption being that Trump knew exactly what they were going to do and welcomed it.

Reactions: Laner2

Laner2

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
Hilarious. Donald is such a dumb dumb.

Well, first point, I may not like Garland but it's rude to call him a dumb dumb.

Second point, the warrant is the legal authorization for the raid. The underlying affidavit in support of the warrant is where the interesting stuff would be. Neither Trump nor his attorneys have access to the affidavit.

When will Garland release that? My guess he won't absent a court motion. I know there are requests for the affidavit release under the FOIA. Hopefully that won't turn out like the FBI's FISA warrant which was predicated on an affidavit that was falsified by an FBI attorney.

• Haha
Reactions: Redblooded

Laner2

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
I did respond to that later but mostly idc. I get that it's political bullshit and has nothing to do with my original assumption. The assumption being that Trump knew exactly what they were going to do and welcomed it.
If I'm one of his political advisors this is what I would have suggested. Nothing better than allowing your opponents to hoist themselves by their own petards while keeping your hands clean.

• Haha
Reactions: Redblooded

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
If I'm one of his political advisors this is what I would have suggested. Nothing better than allowing your opponents to hoist themselves by their own petards while keeping your hands clean.
Meanwhile all of the libs turns on CNN so they can get the latest scoop on how they're going to put Trump in jail and pubs turn on FOX to see how the government is going to take their money and freedom until Trump can take over again. The news networks love it because ratings are up. Trump loves it because it puts him firmly in the headlines for another 6 months.

Last edited:

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Merrick did not have to ask Donald if you want this released. Now Donald do you really want this released to the public. The warrant is probably not good for Donald. Merritt was not going to make this public but Donald made this public shooting of his mouth.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012

Why is it that Democrats always expect a political opponent to prove evidence of guilt for a crime that they cannot prove was never committed?

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
This is not about the FBI. Donnie screwed up and now he has to own it, so to speak. You guys are jumping to conclusions without the facts. Believe it or not the media does not have the facts, Marsha Blackburn, or anyone else that are shooting their mouths off does not have the facts.
It's about the FBI and the doj. They've ruined their credibility.

philosophusker

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Did they raid Obama's house?

It would have made sense to. His outgoing administration was caught spying on the incoming administration.

He took confidential material with him that hasn't been returned.
Did they raid Bush I or II's houses? Did they raid Reagan's house? No?

That's because they only raid the houses of dirty pieces of shit.

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Merritt did not have to ask Donald if you want this released. Now Donald do you really want this released to the public. The warrant is probably not good for Donald. Merritt was not going to make this public but Donald made this public shooting of his mouth.
Everybody already knows what it's for now. What's the difference if they release it or not?

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
But if he did actually approve it doesn't it make the point irrelevant? I must be missing something. The msm attitude about him approving or not approving?
The msm was sure he didn't approve it. Now he's a hero, so brave for approving it.

It's typical corporate media dnc water carrying

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
The msm was sure he didn't approve it. Now he's a hero, so brave for approving it.

It's typical corporate media dnc water carrying
That doesn't even phase me anymore. Whatever side they're on and benefits them is how they report it. It's why you can't even get a reasonable explanation by watching/reading both sides.

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
But if he did actually approve it doesn't it make the point irrelevant? I must be missing something.
Did Donald J Trump commit a crime at some time over the last 6 years? We are coming on to a week since Donald J Trumps's home was invaded. If the warrant was necessary, then why is the case not being wrapped up with evidence? Should not charges be filed by now?

Reactions: libbity bibbity

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Did Donald J Trump commit a crime at some time over the last 6 years? We are coming on to a week since Donald J Trumps's home was invaded. If the warrant was necessary, then why is the case not being wrapped up with evidence? Should not charges be filed by now?
You confused me with a prosecuting attorney. I did watch Perry Mason as a kid and they'd go from murder to not guilty and Perry finding the real murderer and getting them to confess on the stand in like 2-3 days assumed time/1 hour real time. I don't think that's realistic though.

I have no idea what's typical.

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
That doesn't even phase me anymore. Whatever side they're on and benefits them is how they report it. It's why you can't even get a reasonable explanation by watching/reading both sides.

Do you think the msm is overwhelming liberal, conservative, or 50/50.

Reactions: HuskerCK