Merrick Garland is going to unseal the search warrant And some information

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Now it will be up to Trump to say no I do not want the info released. Trump and the crazies shooting off their mouths questioning the legit reasons for the search. Merrick blasted the crazies for bad mouthing the FBI AND the DOJ who were just doing their job. Merritt could not go further because of Privacy rights. Merrett would not unseal this info if there was nothing. He would have kept silent. That and he felt accusations were over the top and false being put out in public.

Last edited:

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Now it will be up to Trump to say no I do not want the info released. Trump and the crazies shooting off their mouths questioning the legit reasons for the search. Merrett blasted the crazies for bad mouthing the FBI AND the DOJ who were just doing their job. Merritt could not go further because of Privacy rights. Merrett would not unseal this info if there was nothing.
I hope Trump ok's it. It's not really going to say a lot as it will be missing the support affidavits, which are the bulk of the information.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I would not be at all that surprised if someone leaks some of this information. It is hard to keep this silent.

Reactions: capt'n caveman

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
This will come out sometime in the next two weeks, We will see what Donald decides. He always tries to delay.

Reactions: capt'n caveman

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
No, the media and the people making accusations have changed not the FBI or DOJ
you got a link or something I can read up on? From what I heard this morning they changed story a couple times and they had it straight from the white house spokes woman and everything.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
you got a link or something I can read up on? From what I heard this morning they changed story a couple times and they had it straight from the white house spokes woman and everything.
The white house has been kept out of the loop. Hell Merrick Garland just spoke the White house had no clue he was going to do this. They are making an effort to keep those branches separate, unlike what Trump did.

Last edited:

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022
No, the media and the people making accusations have changed not the FBI or DOJ
The FBI and DOJ are nothing more than Bidumb and Garlands gestapo, altering documents to get search warrants is just the start, Kevin Clinesmith actually got his law license back in D.C. after the shit he pulled, that goes to show a two tiered justice system in that cesspool of a city.

Laner2

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom

Asked whether the “FBI raid on President Trump” increased motivation to vote in the 2022 midterm elections, 70 percent of likely general election voters said yes. Among Republicans, 83.3 percent said the raid motivated them to turn out on Election Day, while 71.7 percent of independent voters said the same.

This was easy to predict and will doubtless increase going forward.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The FBI and DOJ are nothing more than Bidumb and Garlands gestapo, altering documents to get search warrants is just the start, Kevin Clinesmith actually got his law license back in D.C. after the shit he pulled, that goes to show a two tiered justice system in that cesspool of a city.
BS! You are full of it. You have absolutely no clue what is behind this search

Jim14510

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
I mean this whole thing seems pretty obvious. They asked Trump to give back the documents he took. He didn't. They issue a search warrant to go get them themselves. Trump makes a big deal out of it to get some headlines.

Bobfather

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
I mean this whole thing seems pretty obvious. They asked Trump to give back the documents he took. He didn't. They issue a search warrant to go get them themselves. Trump makes a big deal out of it to get some headlines.
Please let me know when they kick down Obama’s door for the 6 million documents that he took when he left office and never turned into the national archive.

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Please let me know when they kick down Obama’s door for the 6 million documents that he took when he left office and never turned into the national archive.
Did they kick down Trumps door? If so they should fix it.

• Love
Reactions: scopeandtime

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Did they raid Obama's house?

It would have made sense to. His outgoing administration was caught spying on the incoming administration.

He took confidential material with him that hasn't been returned.
I don't know if they even asked Obama for the documents back. Is that relevant to this conversation? Could there be differences in the documents that Obama kept vs the ones Trump took?

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Pretty sure they did. Pretty sure he didn't return them.
I edited after you responded. I don't know the answer to either one of those questions nor the one that I added.

So ignoring Obama for the moment would it be reasonable to make the assumptions I made originally?

Then follow up with the Obama piece of that if Obama did take documents and they did request to have them brought back and they were important documents that were confidential to the point that a former president shouldn't have them.

Why didn't Trump have them get those documents back?

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
So the alternative scenario to my original one.

Trump took some documents. They asked for them back. He gave them everything they asked for. They add to the list, make up that he copied documents or that he didn't give those documents back. They then get the attorney General to sign off on a warrant (or have him involved in the making stuff up) to get those documents back when in reality they're looking for any other evidence they can find to convict him of something.

Not saying this alternative isn't possible buy which do you think is more likely?

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
I edited after you responded. I don't know the answer to either one of those questions nor the one that I added.

So ignoring Obama for the moment would it be reasonable to make the assumptions I made originally?

Then follow up with the Obama piece of that if Obama did take documents and they did request to have them brought back and they were important documents that were confidential to the point that a former president shouldn't have them.

Why didn't Trump have them get those documents back?
I don't think Obama returned the documents. There were 30 million of them.

And it isn't a debatable fact that the Obama administration was the least transparent in history.

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
So the alternative scenario to my original one.

Trump took some documents. They asked for them back. He gave them everything they asked for. They add to the list, make up that he copied documents or that he didn't give those documents back. They then get the attorney General to sign off on a warrant (or have him involved in the making stuff up) to get those documents back when in reality they're looking for any other evidence they can find to convict him of something.

Not saying this alternative isn't possible buy which do you think is more likely?
You think the FBI, who got caught lying to a FISA court would be above that?

Bobfather

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
They just parrot the shit they hear on fox and newsmax
No I have eyes and I have seen every demoRat in this country for the past 40 years tear away at the fabric of the country to bring on this communist shithole we are currently living in!