ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Hoops Recruit Decommit

chicolby

All-American
May 3, 2012
Husker basketball recruit, Keanu Pinder, originally from Australia has opened up recruiting again. Probably not a huge surprise due to his recruitment being led by former assistant Harriman.

He is 6'8, 215 and likely we could have used his size/athleticism. Let's see if the new assistant coach from Florida can bring in a replacement.

Not a huge loss, IMO. 215 pounds is a joke, he's no where near that weight and hasn't put much on since going the JUCO route.

If he hasn't already, he will probably commit it New Mexico with Harriman. as soon as Harriman left, I pretty much counted him as a decommit.

Reactions: sparky62
Makes room for the Florida decommit and the Michigan transfer. One can hope anyway....

Makes room for the Florida decommit and the Michigan transfer. One can hope anyway....
I like the Michigan recruit as a big body but he won't make much of an impact next year if he comes to NU. I'm hoping they use the scholarship on someone else.

I agree with the assessments on Pinder. 6.5 points and 6.5 rebounds per game as a 6'8" JUCO player is not very impressive! We can do better, but am not confident we will get the Michigan transfer and Noah Dickerson (Florida) seems to have no interest in Nebraska. Not sure what our other viable options are.

6'8", less than 200 lbs., with 6.5 pts and 6.5 rebounds/per game wouldn't have helped us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT