ADVERTISEMENT

Men of the Night’s Watch - what will you provide this Thanksgiving

blackshirts25

Walk On
Dec 10, 2004
I have my heart’s arrow pointed at BBQ deviled eggs. Smoked pork belly centered in the egg white, topped with a yoke drizzle, as well as a sauced mayonnaise-mustard dill pickle slaw.

I will claim victory on the day.

GBR

OT get a clue jezz Louis, what the hell is wrong of some of you..😡

My God is this a cooking site.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
we always talk Thanksgiving food on this forum

You are up der husker. I'm making a carmel apple pie. The Granny Smith apples will be cooked sous vide to get the perfect finish. Will probably get pretty creative with the crust design too. Presentation is everything.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Basics. Fresh turkey soaked overnight in seasoned brine, in the oven with an oven bag. dressing, mashed potato, turkey gravy, green bean casserole, buns, cranberries, pumpkin pie, beer. No one over this year, will be delivering meals to the folks Instead

remember to adjust recipes for the smaller portions since we aren't having large gatherings

want to avoid having family members spend their x-mas or kwanzaa in the hospital/ICU due to t-giving indiscretions

keep your at-risk family members and others safe this holiday season

remember to adjust recipes for the smaller portions since we aren't having large gatherings

want to avoid having family members spend their x-mas or kwanzaa in the hospital/ICU due to t-giving indiscretions

keep your at-risk family members and others safe this holiday season

Give it a break man.

Reactions: timnsun
giphy.gif

OT get a clue jezz Louis, what the hell is wrong of some of you..😡

My God is this a cooking site.

If the title isn't obviously football related, feel free to not open the thread. It's not that hard. (OT - that's what she said)

Reactions: blackshirts25
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT