ADVERTISEMENT

Meet 6’4 230 pound 4 star WR Omar Manning and the rest of the new Huskers ....

Has anyone had eyes on Oliver Martin and what jersey number he’s taken yet? I been trying to keep eyes out for that but it has eluded me thus far. Any info on this would be appreciated. GBR

Mr Sevion Morrison. My pick for our next great RB....GBR
Bye Bye MoWash... Hello MoRris
For anyone who’s forgot, he’s a record setting back from Oklahoma: 24 varsity games played,
403 carries for 4463 yds and 57 rushing TDs, 11.1 yds/carry, 186 yds/gm and only 5 fumbles.
Yowsers!!
He also averaged almost 30 yds per reception, but only had 7 receptions for 2 TDs. He’ll need to get used to making catches.
He wears #28 because of his favorite player Adrian Peterson.

Bye Bye MoWash... Hello MoRris
For anyone who’s forgot, he’s a record setting back from Oklahoma: 24 varsity games played,
403 carries for 4463 yds and 57 rushing TDs, 11.1 yds/carry, 186 yds/gm and only 5 fumbles.
Yowsers!!
He also averaged almost 30 yds per reception, but only had 7 receptions for 2 TDs. He’ll need to get used to making catches.
He wears #28 because of his favorite player Adrian Peterson.

I truly expect good things from this young man. I know some have high hopes for Scott as hes as big as an ox and looks like thevblack Arnold Schwarzenegger in a Husker uniform but Sevion Morrison himself is 6 foot and around 205 to 210 pounds and he’s got all the moves. GBR

Last edited:
Reactions: HominidHusker
This dude seems off his rocker a little bit. I've seen a few of his social media posts that my friends will send and some of that is really weird. He's riding quads all over, making wings at places... Interesting to say the least.

Actually he sounds like a normal Nebraska teenager to be honest. I got 4 of them ;)

I got high hopes for him this season. I’m hoping Dawson can keep his focus looked in and take advantage of his speed and athleticism. He was said to be the fastest LB we had. He’s got to make up to be similar to Lavonte David.

Last edited:
Reactions: BroskiRed
Actually he sounds like a normal Nebraska teenager to be honest. I got 4 of them ;)

I got high hopes for him this season. I’m hoping Dawson can keep his focus looked in and take advantage of his speed and athleticism. He was said to be the fastest LB we had. He’s got to make up to be similar to Lavonte David.
Tannor is a player we desperately NEED to emerge. This is his opportunity. Doors don’t ever open much wider. Time to go be a baller.

Tannor is a player we desperately NEED to emerge. This is his opportunity. Doors don’t ever open much wider. Time to go be a baller.

And the worst part is he has all the talent in the world. Elite level speed for a LB and he’s got to pass rushing skills to be dangerous to passing QB. Hopefully Dawson can get it out of him now. Remind us why he was a composite 4 star and why the Georgia Bulldogs wanted him so badly as a pass rushing DE in their 4-3 defense.

Anyone know Tannor's weight? Thought he would be a bit bigger by now. I'll settle for some playmaking on the field though.

Anyone know Tannor's weight? Thought he would be a bit bigger by now. I'll settle for some playmaking on the field though.

He’s looking like a 220-225 range...maybe 230. That’s actually big enough if you remember how L David handled himself being smaller then even that. He’s put on some muscle size....

Can’t wait to start hearing more news about how guys are performing and how the two deep is taking shape. Guys are getting bigger and stronger.... is it enough? Let’s f-ing hope so.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Can’t wait to start hearing more news about how guys are performing and how the two deep is taking shape. Guys are getting bigger and stronger.... is it enough? Let’s f-ing hope so.

i have a feeling, just a feeling, that we will start to see the talent upgrade this season (depending on how many games we play). When the 2021 season hits, we will really see our Huskers turn that corner. That’s my gut feeling. I am not guaranteeing nothing or making any promises, just a gut feeling.

Frost has brought in a bunch of talent since he’s gotten here. This season and next SHOULD start showing that.

i have a feeling, just a feeling, that we will start to see the talent upgrade this season (depending on how many games we play). When the 2021 season hits, we will really see our Huskers turn that corner. That’s my gut feeling. I am not guaranteeing nothing or making any promises, just a gut feeling.

Frost has brought in a bunch of talent since he’s gotten here. This season and next SHOULD start showing that.

I probably have the gut feeling too often/easily, but despite some questions, it feels like if our coaching staff is doing its job, we could put a solid product on the field.
It’s time.

Reactions: huskerssalts
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT