ADVERTISEMENT

Medical Workers

Sinomatic

Senior
Nov 15, 2017
This is your day and I wanted to say thank you so very much for your talents given to you that you have availed to us in our times of need.

I think there are a couple Docs on the boards Dingle and JLB I think.

So thank you guys and if I missed any this goes out to you. I fix stuff, but you guys and gals fix people.

Thank you!!!

Thanks guys....and Doc.....when I ask you for a second opinion, it doesn't mean I want a second finger up the patooter.

This is your day and I wanted to say thank you so very much for your talents given to you that you have availed to us in our times of need.

I think there are a couple Docs on the boards Dingle and JLB I think.

So thank you guys and if I missed any this goes out to you. I fix stuff, but you guys and gals fix people.

Thank you!!!
I'm not an M.D. Several in my family and one in my house though. I have a doctorate in a related field which included several years of coursework in doctoral level classes including bacteriology, virology, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology etc. I am not an M.D. but I could definitely play one on TV.:Cool:

I'm not an M.D. Several in my family and one in my house though. I have a doctorate in a related field which included several years of coursework in doctoral level classes including bacteriology, virology, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology etc. I am not an M.D. but I could definitely play one on TV.:Cool:
As in frank burns :p

You play one here... so that is good enough for me..;)

Dang man, were you bored?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Dang man, were you bored?
I've done lots of things. Still engaged part time in my degree's profession. Have a 500 acre hobby farm with a registered cow herd. I didn't grow up on a real farm but got hooked on the cow thing via friends. Had a series 7 securities license for a couple of years. Hated that. Took some college classes for fun after selling one business. Monetary and fiscal analysis, marketing and management, accounting. I've done a little bit of real estate development in the past. The real estate thing has been really good to me. I've been a partner in a couple of other business ventures as well. Yeah I actually have ADD.

I've done lots of things. Still engaged part time in my degree's profession. Have a 500 acre hobby farm with a registered cow herd. I didn't grow up on a real farm but got hooked on the cow thing via friends. Had a series 7 securities license for a couple of years. Hated that. Took some college classes for fun after selling one business. Monetary and fiscal analysis, marketing and management, accounting. I've done a little bit of real estate development in the past. The real estate thing has been really good to me. I've been a partner in a couple of other business ventures as well. Yeah I actually have ADD.

Very nice. That sounds like a lot of fun. Myself, I have my normal job and just an amateur OBGYN

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT