ADVERTISEMENT

Medical bio chip to detect covid-19 etc

Rather cryptic statement so I don't know what that means. Do you have a link to an article describing it and its potential uses?

Rather cryptic statement so I don't know what that means. Do you have a link to an article describing it and its potential uses?
No I don't sorry. I will try to find one. Just saw it on TV

Reactions: baseball31ne
You can always toss your iPhone if you need to ghost. You can't just toss a microchip implanted in you.

It doesn't even have to be the mark of the beast for a person to want to reject such illiberal things.
You can't get more than half the people to even get a vaccination, let alone a microchip implant. I doubt even 1% would comply. But the reality is that there's things much more worrisome already in place so I wouldn't be worrying about microchips (except maybe those you had placed in your pets).

Everyone wants and has a cellphone that already does a great job in tracking/locating people. A lot of people use social media and have all kinds of credit card information in databases which get hacked. How do you think many criminals are tracked down these days. And there is a lot of DNA in databases (eg. genealogy sites) that can triangulate to you from distant relatives who had their DNA tested even if you didn't.

And even scarier is that IF they have a reason to track you, China itself has a full database of each American compiled through social media, hacking of databases, etc. including your social media pictures. They just don't have a reason right now to bother with all the small fish. BUT become a prominent known enemy of China and there's no hiding for you.

It’s amusing that people actually think they can avoid being tracked by the government
That's what my son keeps telling me. He says,"Dad, you're screwed". Maybe but I'll go kicking and screaming and I won't knowingly invite the bastards!!!

ADVERTISEMENT