ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile on the other site

OMG....drama queen alert!!!!! Good luck proving any of that.....and has anyone watched us play the last 3 years? Can I argue we've done more self inflicted damage to our rep than any silly rumor on a message board only a few people will ever see? Good lord.
While I agree most of it is silly, the rumor of AM getting a vball player pregnant was pretty messed up

this thread will serve as a repository of evidence for the defense of those who may be unfairly prosecuted for simply speaking the truth

Defense exhibit B:

Scott Frost blames Nebraska’s bad snaps on claps from Iowa’s sideline​

Clappy - Clappy

DecisiveNastyAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I would like this thread to serve as a repository of evidence for the defense of those who may be unfairly prosecuted for simply speaking the truth

defense exhibit A:

Huge difference between rumors and truth at least in a court of law. I fail to see any untruths exhibited here.

Can I sue Frost for his 37% winning percentage?
Perhaps Urbs and Jimmy H can sue Moos for this gem -

“We’re gonna run that uptempo offense we saw (at the spring game), and we’re gonna get the Blackshirts back to being Blackshirts. And that’s extremely important,” Moos said. “You’ve got Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh thinking, ‘We better put a little more into that Nebraska game coming up.’ And that’s the way we want it. They’re running a little bit scared right now. And they won’t admit it. We’ll leave that at that.”

Considering not any of it was true.

Last edited:
hope cooler heads will prevail.
talk about driving a wedge.

A player or their family can sue for defamation of character. Defaming the team? Not so much.

I would like this thread to serve as a repository of evidence for the defense of those who may be unfairly prosecuted for simply speaking the truth

defense exhibit A:

What kind of women are you. Nebraska is full of towns with a gossip. They have never done anything, and they have never been anywhere, but they are very critical. It's laughable.. My Uncle had a stroke. Treat him well.

"What kind of women are you."
A. Do you think he is more than one woman?
B. Calling someone "women" as an insult would have to mean you are 8 years old, which means you shouldn't be on this board because I believe there is an age limit.
C. If you are not 8 years old, but just surprisingly immature for your age, let us know by responding with barely understandable insults.

A. Do you think he is more than one woman?
B. Calling someone "women" as an insult would have to mean you are 8 years old, which means you shouldn't be on this board because I believe there is an age limit.
C. If you are not 8 years old, but just surprisingly immature for your age, let us know by responding with barely understandable insults.
lol, I apologize the noun and verb weren't sympathetic. Good reach though.

Why do you have a bare assed man wearing a cloak as your avatar?(psst! this won't go as you think.) Lettuce play!

There have been some discussions about suing posters for spreading false rumors that damage the reputation of the Football team and some of the players. Crazy
Just taking a wild guess here...but this kind of topic is likely not going on at a program that has a staff winning more games than it loses.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
lol, I apologize the noun and verb weren't sympathetic. Good reach though.

Why do you have a bare assed man wearing a cloak as your avatar?(psst! this won't go as you think.) Lettuce play!
So, C is your choice.

Sounds about right. Free speech is no longer allowed in America.

I don't know what's true or what's not, but I think OP is referring to allegations made about Betts on the other site.

1. If they're true, then its pretty fvcked up.
2. If they're not true and bs, then the poster who made up the story should face some level of recourse.

I don't know what's true or what's not, but I think OP is referring to allegations made about Betts on the other site.

1. If they're true, then its pretty fvcked up.
2. If they're not true and bs, then the poster who made up the story should face some level of recourse.
What was posted for those who aren't subscribed to the other site?

What was posted for those who aren't subscribed to the other site?

A poster stated some MOD from a Husker Message board told him that Betts has been faking Covid to get out of practice and weights, and then Damian Jackson beat him up.

Another poster, who claims to be an insider, called the original poster a liar and stated the allegation was fiction and "libelous." Is libelous even a real word? LOL

1. It sounds really far fetched if you think about it because the players are tested and go through tests all the time. That seems difficult to "fake."

2. If the story is false and the poster made it up, then the poster is really fvcked up because that's a really shitty allegation to make about a kid.

A poster stated some MOD from a Husker Message board told him that Betts has been faking Covid to get out of practice and weights, and then Damian Jackson beat him up.

Another poster, who claims to be an insider, called the original poster a liar and stated the allegation was fiction and "libelous." Is libelous even a real word? LOL

1. It sounds really far fetched if you think about it because the players are tested and go through tests all the time. That seems difficult to "fake."

2. If the story is false and the poster made it up, then the poster is really fvcked up because that's a really shitty allegation to make about a kid.
Agreed on all. I don't think you can really fake that given they probably test out the ass to make sure there's no outbreaks or anything. I guess in that case there's always the possibility he's holding himself out because he doesn't feel good? I mean sure, maybe, but he's only hurting himself and his playing time then so don't get mad if that has negative effects....assuming all that happened....which is pretty far fetched given he was fine in a practice video like 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: Cornicator
Personnally I assume these aren't true, as I try to think logically and rationally and without emotion.
So, no link to the website or forum as referencedin your OP. In lieu of providing that info, you provide an incoherent pile of crap. Got it.

Damian Jackson should be kicked off the team if he did beat up Betts. No way he could keep his social distance and I highly doubt he was wearing a mask as well.

Trying to fake Covid sounds pretty dumb because like you said, they constantly tested. Faking a different illness or injury would be the much smarter route to go if you wanted to fake something.

Story has to be bs.

Reactions: headcard
So, no link to the website or forum as referencedin your OP. In lieu of providing that info, you provide an incoherent pile of crap. Got it.
It would only open up a can of complete and utter chaos. People will be mad at me and it could be against the rules.

ADVERTISEMENT