ADVERTISEMENT

McVeigh and Evelyn, signed sealed and delivered

Now need to sign 2 "bigs" from JUCO and/or Graduated senior ranks. Still very weak inside!!!!

Yes we need a big center or two. Somebody to rebound, block shots, and score with their back to the basket. Any Kaminsky's out there?

The team need shooters just as bad as bigs. If you have some shooters, you can get by with 6'7"-6'8" guys inside. There ate quite a few good teams that don't have a player over 6'8".
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by kaz36:
The team need shooters just as bad as bigs. If you have some shooters, you can get by with 6'7"-6'8" guys inside. There ate quite a few good teams that don't have a player over 6'8".
The problem is that we are just as short on those 6-7 guys that are stout enough to defend inside. We need at least one more guy with enough mass to move people in the paint. He doesn't need to be 7' but he needs to be strong enough to not get shoved around.

+1. While we can get away with not having a big banger or two under the right set of circumstances, to be consistently where we want to be in a power basketball conference like the Big 10 we need the big guys.

I personally like the model of having a bunch of 6 7 to 6 9 guys who can space the floor and shoot a bit. We'll see how things go with transfers.

Sorry probably not the right thread to rain on this parade

but Morrow is the only stud we signed IMO. I've watched film on all of them and Morrow is the only one that got me excited. Check out his baseline drive at about the 56 second mark, that is flat out amazing.

Kid can Dunk

Re: Sorry probably not the right thread to rain on this parade

Originally posted by Huskers_Rule:
but Morrow is the only stud we signed IMO. I've watched film on all of them and Morrow is the only one that got me excited. Check out his baseline drive at about the 56 second mark, that is flat out amazing.
Soooo, what are you thoughts on Glynn Watson?

Good ball handler, likes the 1 on 1 game, very right handed.

I think he'll be a good player but he doesn't excite me like Morrow does.

The calm before the storm............
uzi.r191677.gif

Edit: Too late.
This post was edited on 4/16 3:37 PM by G0B1GRED

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT