ADVERTISEMENT

McQuitty in the portal

I would be interested in knowing how many Frost recruited players that have left or been kicked off compared to the number of Riley recruited guys that have left or been kicked off the team since Riley left. I wonder if the results would surprise us.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
I would be interested in knowing how many Frost recruited players that have left or been kicked off compared to the number of Riley recruited guys that have left or been kicked off the team since Riley left. I wonder if the results would surprise us.
The juco receivers, Mo,Chase, Bell,the rapists,sorry.it is what it is, mostly from the very first class other than Chase, and that first class wasn't vetted. I may have missed one or two.

I was thinking about that as well, but most of the ones who aren’t with us were the ones from the first recruiting class... it’s still concerning, but less so if most of the rest of his recruiting classes stay on.

Edit: unless There are more than I realize from his other classes as well. :)

I was thinking about that as well, but most of the ones who aren’t with us were the ones from the first recruiting class... it’s still concerning, but less so if most of the rest of his recruiting classes stay on.

Edit: unless There are more than I realize from his other classes as well. :)
Thing is, our top recruits have been either leaving early for years,we've had our share of injuries of the top guys, some never showed up, some never started.
Regardless of how many stays, its who stays. Of all the riley guys, only three are starting elsewheres.
We need our top guys to be our playmakers, our game changers, and that hasn't happened often, not near expectations.

If our top guys start meeting expectations, not only will this make a huge difference, there's alot more of them as well.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT