ADVERTISEMENT

McKenzie Milton has good spring game at FSU

it's been 11 years since a team won a national title with a quarterback who rushed for 700+ yards

but, yea, we should definitely continue to rely heavily on the quarterback run game

the quarterback run game is fools' gold

the less we rely on it, the higher our ceiling
so true. I love the Mahomes run game. Just enough running and scrambling to reset the downs. Not a moneymaker by any means. It leaves too much talent on the sidelines. I do not want my QB taking a lot of hits. A starter is too valuable.

it's been 11 years since a team won a national title with a quarterback who rushed for 700+ yards

but, yea, we should definitely continue to rely heavily on the quarterback run game

No one has said 700 yard rushing QB.. Lawrence,Fields, King Rattler, Penix , Bo Nix, etc all make plays with their feet and as well with their arms...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
No one has said 700 yard rushing QB.. Lawrence,Fields, King Rattler, Penix , Bo Nix, etc all make plays with their feet and as well with their arms...
now THAT's funny

bo nix is a good comp with what we have today, minus the wins

anyone can 'make plays with their feet' when they're throwing for 3,500+ yards every year and the defense has their backs turned

now THAT's funny

bo nix is a good comp with what we have today, minus the wins

anyone can 'make plays with their feet' when they're throwing for 3,500+ yards every year and the defense has their backs turned

Lol all you want I want a mobile QB that can do both especially in SF offense..

ohhh forgot the North Dakota St QB Trey Lance to boot..

Lol all you want I want a mobile QB that can do both especially in SF offense..
like I said, anyone can make plays with their feet when the defense has to guard everyone due to an effective passing/non-quarterback rushing game

the days of quarterbacks getting 100+ designed carries need to be behind us if we want to win anything of note (see: not 9 meaningless games whilst getting plastered in every big game)

Ahemm...I did not see him throwing the ball to Kade Warner and other slow ass walk ons.

That's what happen when your head coach's chief philosophy on wide receivers is......"NO BLOCK NO ROCK"!!

Like we running the fukn Triple Option or something! Any coach who believes in passing the ball will tell you that a WR's job is to get open, catch the ball and make plays. Him being a great blocker is a BONUS!!!

That's what happen when your head coach's chief philosophy on wide receivers is......"NO BLOCK NO ROCK"!!

Like we running the fukn Triple Option or something! Any coach who believes in passing the ball will tell you that a WR's job is to get open, catch the ball and make plays. Him being a great blocker is a BONUS!!!
No. Go back to your Xbox.

The season when he got hurt I considered him to be a top Heismann contender. No one in college football was more impactful for his team. I am happy he’s made it back as far as he has considering his devastating injury.

ADVERTISEMENT