ADVERTISEMENT

Mbow Committing Today at Noon Central

Yeah, this one definitely has that feel of us backing off of him more so then him suddenly favoring ASUcks. But who really knows, he picked The Devils either way.

Now I hope we get Geno VanDenmark. He’s the one I wanted anyways....Top 250 4 star OT/OG. GBR

Yeah, this one definitely has that feel of us backing off of him more so then him suddenly favoring ASUcks. But who really knows, he picked The Devils either way.

Now I hope we get Geno VanDenmark. He’s the one I wanted anyways....Top 250 4 star OT/OG. GBR
we have enough OT bodies for another 4 years with what's already on campus. some of the current OLs will probably have to transfer to get playing time before they graduate

Reactions: Dean Pope
we have enough OT bodies for another 4 years with what's already on campus. some of the current OLs will probably have to transfer to get playing time before they graduate

I’m pretty confident not all those OTs will remain OTs. They will move some to OG. I’m pretty confident that’s what VanDenmark is being recruited for is OG.

I’m pretty confident not all those OTs will remain OTs. They will move some to OG. I’m pretty confident that’s what VanDenmark is being recruited for is OG.
there are enough OLs across the board to fill all the spots and still have a half dozen sitting on the bench for 3-4 years. neb signed more players the last 2 years than any school in the country which makes them one of the youngest rosters in the country. 10-12 OLs that are just freshmen and sophs next year?

Reactions: HominidHusker
This is one that I'm glad got away. We've got a lot of tackle prospects already. I thought it was between Yager and Mbow for that last spot-- I was probably wrong. I've been comparing those two all along- two big kids with long term potential being recruited by NU but not by their home state school (or not hard anyway).

ADVERTISEMENT