ADVERTISEMENT

MBB today.

This is the reason I dont like the little antics when one of our guys make a good play and then flex their muscles etc. Fred called them out on it a couple of weeks ago. Nothing to show off here.

I can make more than 6 of 23 free throws blindfolded and drunk. I’m not kidding.

All of you could, too.

You suck this bad at FTs, you deserve to f'ing lose. Congratulations Nebraska basketball, you're going to finish 14th out of 14 in the B1G. Bravo!!
I did not expect this. I knew it would be a struggle this year...rebuilds take time. But not being last. Not struggling with basics.

Fred had to put a team together for this season. He did. Time to re-evaluate each player for next year.

I know things will be better next year....that we are in a rebuild. But I look at what the team did at the end of last season....with less talent. I'm not for sure if everyone will be back next year......

Last week someone called Cheatham a trash player. I still think overall he was a positive this year.

I believe it was Husker Du who said Cheatham was a trash finisher. He’s not as great in the half court but is a very good finisher on the break. But I agree overall he is one of our best players. 2nd or 3rd best player depending on the night.” Look at me now “ he says! I think we win in OT

Im glad your not my coach or my dad...

GBR

I'm glad "you're" not my kid, because not only would I have to correct your misspellings, but would also have to put up with you being OK with playing shitty basketball, and would have to disown you.

I believe it was Husker Du who said Cheatham was a trash finisher. He’s not as great in the half court but is a very good finisher on the break. But I agree overall he is one of our best players. 2nd or 3rd best player depending on the night.” Look at me now “ he says! I think we win in OT

No, he isn't good at finishing either. He's missed plenty of layups and bunnies too. He's the best on this team, which isn't saying much.

What a flat out embarrassing way to go out on senior day. Why would Northwestern even let us play offense? Just foul and you win automatically! Unbelievable

Reactions: dinglefritz
Hate to see this season go down so badly. Couple more games to play. Hope they keep playing hard.

The Huskers are the first team in NCAA history to shoot under 30% at the charity stripe with a minimum of 30 attempts in a game!!! Woooo!!!

Let the bells ring out! Last place in the B1G!! And not just last place, but after going 0-2 vs Northwestern, you could consider us a distant last place. Nice collection of talent, Fred.

This is the risk you take when you totally revamp a roster from the previous year. It doesnt always look pretty. We finished last year strong...over achieved with bare bones. So from a fans perspective.....what the ???? It is what it is.

I still believe in Fred.

Reactions: WHCSC
I'm glad "you're" not my kid, because not only would I have to correct your misspellings, but would also have to put up with you being OK with playing shitty basketball, and would have to disown you.
Keep proving me right quitter.. quit on your teams..quit on uour kids... did i spell everything correct for you..lol..

From a dreaded Iowa fan, For 2 teams that have struggled through a long brutal season I was very impressed with how hard both teams played today.
Patience is indeed a virtue, Fred is a good coach and a good man, He will turn it around.

Keep proving me right quitter.. quit on your teams..quit on uour kids... did i spell everything correct for you..lol..

LOL, you dope. The only thing this exchange is proving is that you don't know how to use your phone keyboard. Now get to YouTube and find a phone tutorial.

LOL, you dope. The only thing this exchange is proving is that you don't know how to use your phone keyboard. Now get to YouTube and find a phone tutorial.
Im suprised to hear back from you after the final score came in... figured you would have bled out by now after slitting your wrists... no worries I just will utilize the block option from here on out with you. Been on here a long time... its reserved for just a choice few... congrats

Im suprised to hear back from you after the final score came in... figured you would have bled out by now after slitting your wrists... no worries I just will utilize the block option from here on out with you. Been on here a long time... its reserved for just a choice few... congrats

No, I would only consider slitting my wrists if I had to read any more of your pointless rambling posts. Thanks for doing us both a favor.

Boy they arent worth watching any more..Knew they werent going to be that good this year ,but who knew they would suck this bad.Maybe they need to lose old Doc and his bad luck he brought back with him..

This coaching staff has there work cutout for them finding some better players then they got now and fixing whats wrong before next year.

It would be easy to say this was a wasted season.
Boy they arent worth watching any more..Knew they werent going to be that good this year ,but who knew they would suck this bad.Maybe they need to lose old Doc and his bad luck he brought back with him..

This coaching staff has there work cutout for them finding some better players then they got now and fixing whats wrong before next year.
You realize the coaching staff has 3 transfers sitting out and 3 additional transfers coming in? Getting talent isn’t going to be an issue.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT