ADVERTISEMENT

MBB today.

Another “winnable game” down 21-14. This is one we have to win. NW is terrible. We’re at home. We should have enough players who will start on this team next year to beat them.

Yvan has been a monster on the boards but partly because it’s Northwestern. I do like how he’s developed this year. He will be pretty good in a year or 2.

We have players coming in next year that are the difference in us being last in the conference this year?

What has been your biggest surprise this year? Mine has been Green....I thought he would play more and provide more scoring

What has been your biggest surprise this year? Mine has been Green....I thought he would play more and provide more scoring
His offensive game has fallen apart. Way off on an open 3. Passes up an open 15 footer and throws it away instead.

Fed up with this shit team missing FTs!! You're a guard dominated team, for f*ck sake, and nearly at the bottom of college basketball in FTs.

So awesome that they fought back to lead by 2 at half! Oh wait... they missed 5 FT in a row and trail by 3? Never mind.

Reactions: magoo70
Our free throw shooting is literally the most puzzling thing in the world to me this year. More puzzling than any political argument ever made. We are a 3 point shooting team...How is this physically possible?

I know things will be better next year....that we are in a rebuild. But I look at what the team did at the end of last season....with less talent. I'm not for sure if everyone will be back next year......

Last week someone called Cheatham a trash player. I still think overall he was a positive this year.

I know things will be better next year....that we are in a rebuild. But I look at what the team did at the end of last season....with less talent. I'm not for sure if everyone will be back next year......

Last week someone called Cheatham a trash player. I still think overall he was a positive this year.
I mean, we had to field a team this year. He plays hard on defense, he's not selfish. Decent at finishing on breaks, which on a team that leads the universe in missed layups is saying something.

How can a small team playing with guards be so bad at free throws? Were they lousy free throw shooters before coming to Nebraska?

If I was Hoiberg I'd make all of them shoot granny style.

I mean, we had to field a team this year. He plays hard on defense, he's not selfish. Decent at finishing on breaks, which on a team that leads the universe in missed layups is saying something.
He may have a chance of playing ball overseas...

Green went full-on Meadowlark Lemon on that drive - but it went in!

You suck this bad at FTs, you deserve to f'ing lose. Congratulations Nebraska basketball, you're going to finish 14th out of 14 in the B1G. Bravo!!

ADVERTISEMENT