ADVERTISEMENT

maybe i have just missed it

sthusker

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 1, 2008
today i saw Janovich playing linebacker even the annoucers made a comment about number 35. I dont remember him playing defense before have i just missed it or is it something new ?

today i saw Janovich playing linebacker even the annoucers made a comment about number 35. I dont remember him playing defense before have i just missed it or is it something new ?
It was on the punt team,, he was instrumental in stuffing their fake

Reactions: sthusker

Punt return team. But, the way he played it he looked like a linebacker. He'd probably be a good one.

i knew he was on the punt team ill go back and look but im sure he was a linebacker on a play
Nope. He didn't play defense. He had two good plays on special teams though. I remember the tackle though, they were talking about him "like" he was a linebacker.

Nope. He didn't play defense. He had two good plays on special teams though. I remember the tackle though, they were talking about him "like" he was a linebacker.
The other play they showed him on special teams was a decent return on a kickoff that was ultimately brought back for a block in the back. At the end of the play, Jano remembered his state championship wrestling days and absolutely buried the ball carrier. He actually holds the Gretna record for takedowns in a season, and it looked very much like that. I liked it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT