ADVERTISEMENT

May 2018 Husker Football be..

GBRMN

Walk On
Nov 27, 2016
TURNOVER FREE!! Just looked at our quarterback stats and team fumble stats back to 2008... I believe it has to be the single most important reason we have not been successful. Our Quarterbacks have averaged just over two Int's a game..damn! Fumbles are right up there and most by our quarterbacks.

If Frost's New Husker Order is going to be successful, we have got to have quarterbacks that play mistake free! Tough to do, but our last three quarterbacks have really had fundamental issues that have killed games..made the defense ( which with new info stating over the past 15? years have had poor physical training ) stay on the field tooo long!

I just hope that above all ( except obviously the win column), we win the turnover and time of possession battle! I know Frost will bring a hell of a lot better focus to this team...no matter who's on the field! I don't care if they are a 1 or 5 star kid, if they complete their assignment mistake free and give 110% the entire game, Husker football will be fun to watch again!

Reactions: zrob
Time of possession really isn't that important anymore, especially in Frost's offense... But Turnover Margin is ALWAYS huge. IMO it's the most important stat in football other than Total Defense.

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard
Time of possession really isn't that important anymore, especially in Frost's offense... But Turnover Margin ALWAYS huge. IMO it's the most important stat in football other than Total Defense.
Exactly...go back the last ten years and see the games we should have won, but turnovers killed us! Captain Obvious here says I'm hoping the New coaches emphasize this fact...if you turn ball over, the next guy inline plays!

Reactions: zrob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT