ADVERTISEMENT

Max Duggan

This year doesn’t count against eligibility so Adrian has two years left after this year if he wants them. Long time for Luke to wait.
I expect Martinez to have a much better year this year. Our O line problems, especially the snaps, last year killed his confidence and wrecked our timing. IF he has 2 years similar to his true freshman year, he won't be around for a 5th year. The kid has the measurables the NFL loves.

I expect Martinez to have a much better year this year. Our O line problems, especially the snaps, last year killed his confidence and wrecked our timing. IF he has 2 years similar to his true freshman year, he won't be around for a 5th year. The kid has the measurables the NFL loves.

I still would like for Luke McCaffery to beat him out if he still indecisive on running the ball when it’s there for him...

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
After last year I have zero faith in Martinez. Hopefully I am wrong. Max has been playing great at TCU since his freshman year. Why is he not a Husker again? We should have went after Max harder.
Duggan is playing with a loaded offense and with a team that has had the same head coach for a long time. TCU is in a talent hotbed and Patterson has them playing well. Duggan has lots of help there that he wouldn't have had last year at NU. He's playing well but he likely wouldn't have had the same success at NU.

ADVERTISEMENT