ADVERTISEMENT

Max Duggan

Just came to post about him. He's out there looking like Tommie Frazier on the verge of beating Texas. Love it!

Spielman also with 100 all-purpose yards.

So if TCU beats Texas does that cement Sun Belt is better than the Big 12? I know transitive properties don’t typically work in college football, but it’s still fun to say Sun Belt > Big 12.

• Haha
Reactions: cidsports
Should Patterson have taken that timeout? Eat that last second or two and take the 5 yards.

Game should be over not even Texas can finagle their way out of this one.

With Duggan, TCU has beaten Texas more in 2 years than Nebraska did the whole time it was in the Big 12.

Lol, he had massive 4 yards rushing and 20 yards receiving. 24 yards of offense when not playing special teams. Last week vs ISU he had 5 yards rushing and 16 yards receiving. That’s a massive 9 yard rushing and 40 yards receiving in 2 games.

But he did have 71 yards in punt returns today, 27 yards last week vs ISU, giving him 98 yards total in 2 games.....so there is that. ;)

Best thing of all....TexAss goes down. Oops.

Last edited:
Reactions: huskernation1973
We could have won with this guy as our QB..

Hope McCaffery turns out as good as Duggan or better..
will mccaffery ever get much of a chance? martinez still has this year and next year minimum. mccaffery will be in his 4th year before he gets an opportunity

After last year I have zero faith in Martinez. Hopefully I am wrong. Max has been playing great at TCU since his freshman year. Why is he not a Husker again? We should have went after Max harder.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
After last year I have zero faith in Martinez. Hopefully I am wrong. Max has been playing great at TCU since his freshman year. Why is he not a Husker again? We should have went after Max harder.
You don’t need to, sounds like Luke McCaffrey is playing good and even practicing with the 1s as wells. They been splitting the reps from the sounds of it. So if Adrain struggles again, we will see Luke in a hurry.

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
Martinez is a Junior this year and Luke’s a RS Freshman. He will get at least 2 years if Adrain can hold him off till he finishes his Husker career.

This year doesn’t count against eligibility so Adrian has two years left after this year if he wants them. Long time for Luke to wait.

Dugan had something to prove coming in, like Martinez. Don’t worry, next year he’ll coast because the job is his until he graduates. That’s how it works, isn’t it?Winking

You don’t need to, sounds like Luke McCaffrey is playing good and even practicing with the 1s as wells. They been splitting the reps from the sounds of it. So if Adrain struggles again, we will see Luke in a hurry.
That is encouraging. Apparently Martinez needs that pressure to be his best. So turn up the pressure Luke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT