ADVERTISEMENT

Max Bielfeldt

G0B1GRED

Walk On
Dec 3, 2014
Omaha,NE
Michigan senior graduate eligible to play next year. At 6'8", 245 lbs is he the answer for a big man next year? Averaged 5.1 pts and 3.6 reb per game only playing 14.5 mins per.

Have to think he'll end up at Illinois.

Do want though, perfect fit for coach Miles and what is needed this next season.

Have to think he'll end up at Illinois.

Do want though, perfect fit for coach Miles and what is needed this next season.

His parents have donated a few buildings to U of Illinois but as of right now I would be surprised if he ends up there. The Illini took Mike Thorne (Center) as a transfer a month ago. I could see Max at Nebraska or Northwestern.

I think Max would like to finish up at Illinois but I am not sure if the minutes are there for him. He is a decent player and gives great effort.

Michigan senior graduate eligible to play next year. At 6'8", 245 lbs is he the answer for a big man next year? Averaged 5.1 pts and 3.6 reb per game only playing 14.5 mins per.
I would take those numbers from an extra big man in a heart beat and then add in what Hammond can bring to the table too.

Those are better numbers than a certain starter that played almost 29 minutes a game and right on par with another player that played 24 minutes a game.

4.3 points and 2.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists a game in 28.3 mins/gm (Parker)
4.4 points and 4.1 rebounds a game in 23.6 mins/gm (Rivers)

I would take those numbers from an extra big man in a heart beat and then add in what Hammond can bring to the table too.

Those are better numbers than a certain starter that played almost 29 minutes a game and right on par with another player that played 24 minutes a game.

4.3 points and 2.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists a game in 28.3 mins/gm (Parker)
4.4 points and 4.1 rebounds a game in 23.6 mins/gm (Rivers)

Would appear to fill a position of great need for UNL Basketball, but I've got to believe he will end up at Illinois.

Would appear to fill a position of great need for UNL Basketball, but I've got to believe he will end up at Illinois.
He could have went to Illinois out of high school but he went to Michigan. You guys are the favorite to land him as of right now

Reactions: HuskerTimOmaha
He could have went to Illinois out of high school but he went to Michigan. You guys are the favorite to land him as of right now

This makes me feel so much better about landing him. Thanks for the info. This would be like landing multiple 5 stars sight unseen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT