ADVERTISEMENT

Mavsker NCAA Hockey Thread

2-0 UNO after two. Harvard taking the shots but Massa doing a good job in the net. It's on ESPN3 for those that want to watch.

UNO 4-1 final. That was 39.5 minutes of ugly hockey by UNO in the 2nd and 3rd but Massa saved their butts tonight. Harvard threw everything but the kitchen sink at him and he pulled it out.

BOTH 1 SEEDS on their half of the bracket lost today ....HUGE chance for these guys this is awesome

I was a born and bred Sioux fan.

Currently watching UND and SCSU play out on the back porch!

on to the frozen four ...living in LA kinda bummed the next game is at 2pm on a thursday for me ...just dvr and shut off all media

Originally posted by mwulf:
on to the frozen four ...living in LA kinda bummed the next game is at 2pm on a thursday for me ...just dvr and shut off all media
It's college hockey...I don't think missing spoilers will be hard.

Originally posted by mwulf:
is this the last year of the Sioux nickname
They've already given up the Sioux nickname. They don't use a nickname at all right now, they are supposedly choosing a new nickname sometime this year.

This makes me jealous that UNL does not have hockey team. There has long been rumors the Nebraska University system does not want two 1-A programs because UNO could lose a large share of their fan base to a Husker Hockey team. Would make you wonder more that UNO will have their own on campus arena next fall.

With Eichorst coming from Wisconsin, you would think he would love to add hockey but is likely more focused on fixing football and basketball.

Gotta drop my SIL off at the airport at 4:15. Thinking I'll stop off at Michaels Cantina downtown. - they are having specials for the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT