ADVERTISEMENT

Maverick Noonan..

Should have been. Gonna be something else.

Like many of these kids though...he needs a haircut...STAT.

He's going to be a national level recruit, but his family is all about the Big Red. Down the road, he projects as a perfect fit at 3-4 defensive end in my opinion.

Reactions: HBK4life
He's going to be a national level recruit, but his family is all about the Big Red. Down the road, he projects as a perfect fit at 3-4 defensive end in my opinion.
Is his family all about the Big Red? His dad played at UNO and named his kid Maverick. I know a lot of ex-UNO players and most aren’t real fond of the Big Red.

I don’t know the Noonan family at all. But are we just assuming that they are Nebraska supporters or is that well known?

Reactions: Hskr23
Is his family all about the Big Red? His dad played at UNO and named his kid Maverick. I know a lot of ex-UNO players and most aren’t real fond of the Big Red.

I don’t know the Noonan family at all. But are we just assuming that they are Nebraska supporters or is that well known?
???

His dad is Danny Noonan. All American at UNL. Not UNO.

This is funny because it is true, most Ex UNO guys hate UNL.

When did Danny Noonan play at UNO? Was that after his Husker and NFL career?

Last edited:

As others pointed out, UNL, not UNO, dad (Danny) is probably a "Top Gun" fan, and "Husker" would be a really dumb name for a kid.

When did Danny Noonan play at UNO? Was that after his Husker and NFL career?
As others pointed out, UNL, not UNO, dad (Danny) is probably a "Top Gun" fan, and "Husker" would be a really dumb name for a kid.
Gotta be some little Farleys, Velands, Wistroms, and Tomichs by now

Ooops! Did he coach at UNO at some point? All my UNO football friends talk about him like he’s a UNO guy.

Edit- Danny’s brother was a UNO strength coach. That is where my confusion was.

Last edited:
danny-noonan-caddyshack.jpg

Did someone say Danny Noonan?

ADVERTISEMENT