ADVERTISEMENT

Maurice Washington

SLOHusker

Senior
Aug 7, 2001
I know, I know. He ate Chick Fil A instead of the training table food. But I think he needed the stability of NU football and he was a good player on the field. Any idea where he is or If a return could be possible?

I know, I know. He ate Chick Fil A instead of the training table food. But I think he needed the stability of NU football and he was a good player on the field. Any idea where he is or If a return could be possible?
Last I heard he was in jail.

The 30 days would of been up months ago. He is still listed in the student directory.

If he were ever to come back I would like to see him playing as a WR. Even going back to the high school all-star game he played in he showed to have excellent hands out of the backfield. With his build, speed, and cutting ability it seems he would be a more natural fit there.

do-not-want-2.jpg

Go watch the highlights of what Mo did to Illinois last year. Probably the best player on the team. Great job by Frost of trying to pound his 6'1" 170 pound frame up the middle until he got sick of it.

This is pathetic. We need to stop looking back at the past and rehashing things that are way over the hill. We need to figure out what we're going to do for the future, and not have to rely on low character guys just to be able to pull out a win.

Reactions: CatColumbia
The BIG Refs are so biased that if Nebraska did this in a game they would probably throw a flag even though there might not be anything in the rule book saying this is a foul.
Not even unnecessary roughness? What about using an unapproved piece of equipment?

This is pathetic. We need to stop looking back at the past and rehashing things that are way over the hill. We need to figure out what we're going to do for the future, and not have to rely on low character guys just to be able to pull out a win.
I think mmmmaaayyybbbeee you overestimate the importance of this board. I am pretty sure whatever "we" discuss or figure out has no bearing on anything the team does. Or maybe I'm wrong and the coaches are on this board looking for guidance.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
I think mmmmaaayyybbbeee you overestimate the importance of this board. I am pretty sure whatever "we" discuss or figure out has no bearing on anything the team does. Or maybe I'm wrong and the coaches are on this board looking for guidance.
I think it's kind of pathetic for fans to pine over a kid that first of all, was in a lot of legal trouble. Second, the kid thought he could do whatever he wanted when he was here. It's one thing to be desperate enough to want a kid like that when he was still in the program. It's another thing to keep pining over that same kid when he's long gone.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT