ADVERTISEMENT

Maurice Washington--hope this tweet means good news

tenor.gif

Who the hell are the Frost haters? I have not seen one person say that Frost isn’t the right guy for the job. Get over it and move the **** on.

Why you taking offence to this? I didn't say your name. But This is the exact type of reaction I expected from you. Your response with anger tells me all I need to know... The Exact response.

That's all

Why you taking offence to this? I didn't say your name. But This is the exact type of reaction I expected from you. Your response with anger tells me all I need to know... The Exact response.

That's all

Because when I smell bull shit I call out bull shit.

Edit - not to mention the fact that you have insinuated and stated that I was a “Frost hater” in the past.

Because when I smell bull shit I call out bull shit.

Edit - not to mention the fact that you have insinuated and stated that I was a “Frost hater” in the past.
Oh man, usually I have to open an incognito window if I wanna watch two guys jerk off on each other!

Talking about whether or not a kid makes grades and another kid is back on the market and somehow you pull "Frost haters" out. GTFO

The kid had a mountain to climb by all reports but he did it and he is to be congratulated for that.

I admit that from my past experience, this was an uphill battle to get accomplished and I had doubts.

That doesn't make me doubt the coaching staff and please don't call me a "Frost hater."

Reactions: TheBeav815
Bell - #1 JUCO Running Back in the Country
Miles Jones - Florida 5A 1st Team All State APB
Maurice Washington - ESPN 300 MVP of the Under Armour All Star Game.

Give Held a raise.
Let's let them cross the goal line in game actions a few times before we start handing out raises. I recall people calling for a lot of money on behalf of Trent Bray. But hell of a job so far, RB is looking up.

Reactions: Wannabee8
Truly a shocker and extremely good news! Very happy for the kid. He now has a fighting chance to make himself a real good career/life if he stays on the right path.

We had been led all along by the experts that there was zero chance of him being eligible to play this Fall and that he had to take an academic redshirt if he was going to make it to Lincoln at all. I do note, however, that Coach Frost himself always refused to rule out the possibility that he might actually be able to play this Fall. I guess Frost knows best!

Not sure what changed so fast but maybe he got a higher than expected ACT score that made the difference. I don't understand the rules in detail but I know it was always a sliding scale thing with the ACT.

Next step is to work with Duval and get into playing shape.

This probably isn't the right term since he
Had a lot of ground to make up and probably self inflicted, but looks like he's turned into an overachiever. Expected he would have to take an academic red shirt.
Good job.

Truly a shocker and extremely good news! Very happy for the kid. He now has a fighting chance to make himself a real good career/life if he stays on the right path.

We had been led all along by the experts that there was zero chance of him being eligible to play this Fall and that he had to take an academic redshirt if he was going to make it to Lincoln at all. I do note, however, that Coach Frost himself always refused to rule out the possibility that he might actually be able to play this Fall. I guess Frost knows best!

Not sure what changed so fast but maybe he got a higher than expected ACT score that made the difference. I don't understand the rules in detail but I know it was always a sliding scale thing with the ACT.

What the kid just pulled off is INCREDIBLY rare. Kudos to him.

Yep, I thought it was interesting the redshirt was common knowledge when Frost himself didn't rule out playing. But as others are saying, I guess it shows how hard Washington worked to get here.

We will have so many offensive weapons this year, the question is whether we have a QB that can get them the ball and on O-Line that can block for them.
I don't know but Frost seemed to be happy enough with the QB talent to forego pursuit of a transfer and Greg Austin said recently he is very pleased with the OL depth. Until we have been given a reason to doubt those coaches, I'm going to be optimistic.

Oh man, usually I have to open an incognito window if I wanna watch two guys jerk off on each other!

Talking about whether or not a kid makes grades and another kid is back on the market and somehow you pull "Frost haters" out. GTFO

Not in this thread or even recently. We have had our differences in the past and he, specifically him, has stated that I want Frost to fail and am waiting to jump on his first flub. Then he goes here. There is no doubt in my mind who he was talking about. At least Bshirt73 uses my name.

Just curious about this new 4 games and keep your redshirt in tact rule, if you're a head coach, do you play the guy early against non-conference to see if he has the chops, or do you hold onto him for later in case your other guys get hurt or aren't cutting it?

I know the Alabama QB, Tua Tagovailoa played in eight games last year, but hypothetically, let's say this rule was in place and Saban had only played him in a couple (since the other games he played were just mop-up duty). He could be a returning national champion QB as a freshman next year.

Anyone know if post-season games count in the four games? Anyway, back to my question, do you play these guys early then sit them or do you hold off and see if you need them late (or just play them late anyway since they will still get their redshirt)?

Just curious about this new 4 games and keep your redshirt in tact rule, if you're a head coach, do you play the guy early against non-conference to see if he has the chops, or do you hold onto him for later in case your other guys get hurt or aren't cutting it?

I know the Alabama QB, Tua Tagovailoa played in eight games last year, but hypothetically, let's say this rule was in place and Saban had only played him in a couple (since the other games he played were just mop-up duty). He could be a returning national champion QB as a freshman next year.

Anyone know if post-season games count in the four games? Anyway, back to my question, do you play these guys early then sit them or do you hold off and see if you need them late (or just play them late anyway since they will still get their redshirt)?

I would think that post games would count toward 4 games played.... Yes.

Wait, you admit to opening incognito Windows to watch guys jerk off on each other????

Not surprised.

Wait, you admit to opening incognito Windows to watch guys jerk off on each other????

Not surprised.
giphy.gif

Just looked back as a refresher on Maurice Washington. Rivals had him as a 3 star?? USC, Clemson, Georgia, LSU, OSU, Washington, Tennessee to name a few who offered even with grade concerns. LOL, C'mon Rivals, about as lame as having Henrich as a 3 star with his offer list. Get it together guys. Geez.

ESPN top 100... dare I say it... kid runs like Eric Dickerson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT