Matt Rhule will not leave Nebraska for Penn State

Nov 28, 2022
I come in peace Husker fans. Congrats on getting Rhule as he will win there. Talking to a few friends there are people concerned MR will leave Nebraska for Penn state if Franklin leaves. IMHO that will not happen as the Rhules had a close relationship to the Sandusky family. I don’t see our leaders ever bringing in a coach with those close of ties as the embarrassment of that situation will last forever. Hopefully we play more in the future with the divisions going away and good luck!

king_kong_

Recruiting Coordinator
Nov 4, 2021
I come in peace Husker fans. Congrats on getting Rhule as he will win there. Talking to a few friends there are people concerned MR will leave Nebraska for Penn state if Franklin leaves. IMHO that will not happen as the Rhules had a close relationship to the Sandusky family. I don’t see our leaders ever bringing in a coach with those close of ties as the embarrassment of that situation will last forever. Hopefully we play more in the future with the divisions going away and good luck!
hopefully not too close!

hqdefault.jpg

LegendaryFrechFry

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 1, 2022
I mean its not even a next level troll. I knew when I clicked on the thread it was a troll. We've had genius after genius come here with "I come in peace" and then twist it into a troll like it's clever. Its not. I really hope Mr. Nov 28th here isn't another board reg in disguise. Shits getting old.

schuele

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Apr 17, 2005
I have no clue. There are no facts he did.
Is Penn State still writing big fat checks to Graham Spanier to pretend he's on the faculty there?

I would think if PSU can withstand that humiliation and embarrassment, any coaching hire would pale in comparison.