ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Rhule Team Meeting

Okay Frosturbator. Frost ain’t coming back. You go away with Davison.
FO I wanted frost gone after 2020 but I kept buying the excuses. since you claim to be a recruiting analyst I find it interesting you never come out with something before it happens it’s always after the fact. Now back to grandmas house for you since i highly doubt you can afford rent for anything

FO I wanted frost gone after 2020 but I kept buying the excuses. since you claim to be a recruiting analyst I find it interesting you never come out with something before it happens it’s always after the fact. Now back to grandmas house for you since i highly doubt you can afford rent for anything
I have said this repeatedly, but since it isn’t in every thread people miss it.

Worldwide is different than national. Worldwide created his handle to parody national. National believes every word he posts. Worldwide posts to parody national.

Do not confuse the two.

I live with national recruiting analyst. He pays 90 percent of the rent. Address is One Memorial Stadium Drive. Ron Brown lives there too

You're really gonna wish the cameras were in there once we go 4-7 this season. Figure out what the hell was goin on

You're really gonna wish the cameras were in there once we go 4-7 this season. Figure out what the hell was goin on

giphy.gif

Rhule strikes me as having a plan with the entire staff on board. The style over substance ideas of some people won’t apply here. Certainly some style for sure but the substance will be the focus and the primary efforts each day of the staff.

Reactions: WHCSC and huntered
For those of you scoring at home, some of our fans really dislike one of the best coaches in the history of CFB, a WR that made arguably the most famous play, ever, in the history if our program...and a QB who went to school out of state but came back home and won us a natty and was everyone's first choice when we hired needed a new coach. Tough crowd....and by that I mean some of our fans border on real douchey behavior sometimes.

For those of you scoring at home, some of our fans really dislike one of the best coaches in the history of CFB, a WR that made arguably the most famous play, ever, in the history if our program...and a QB who went to school out of state but came back home and won us a natty and was everyone's first choice when we hired needed a new coach. Tough crowd....and by that I mean some of our fans border on real douchey behavior sometimes.
art/artist

Cuz I thought he was terrible and a fraud. Am I wrong?
Honestly, I’m not really sure about that. I’ve never met him and don’t know much about hi. Other than he was a walk on who earned a starter spot on a NC team and is a part of one of the biggest plays in husker football history.

Plus, doesn’t he raise a lot of money?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT