ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Millen

i really liked the documentary on Millen and his fight with Amyloidosis. Dude is a tough SOB coming back from a heart transplant and getting back in the booth.
Say what you want, he fought hard to get back in that booth.

Giving away my million dollar idea here...my wife and I were watching an NFL game last weekend and doing our own color commentary for fun. We thought it would be funny to have a YouTube channel called “Married couple watching Football.”

I guess the point is we’d sound like complete morons 90% of the time.

So would all of you.

Reactions: allong69ks
His color commentary is only matched by his General Manager performance in its prutridness.
You do understand the announcers are "coached" to sound a certain way. They pilot different announcers, use surveys, and come up with the "proper" amount of silence and bs that is necessary to "excite college football fans. That is why color guys are forced to fill empty space even though normal things are happening and there is no reason to talk. And then there is a four yard gain and everyone has to freak out like it is a top 100 play all time. If fans were more knowledgeable, sober, or mentally stable themselves then announcers could be as well. Announcers match the public watching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT