ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Davison

Did he get fired or did he step down to be part of football administration?

Staff job? And what exactly would qualify him to do anything like that at Nebraska?

Staff job? And what exactly would qualify him to do anything like that at Nebraska?

What are the qualifications that Barrett Rudd have to be UFCs quality control manager or whatever he is? I don’t know the prerequisites are needed to be a staffer.

What are the qualifications that Barrett Rudd have to be UFCs quality control manager or whatever he is? I don’t know the prerequisites are needed to be a staffer.
One is an AAC school. One is supposedly a Blue Blood.

Where the losses on the staffers? Were they the problem?
Total breakdown. Not sure why Nebraska couldn't get someone with actual experience other than complaining behind a microphone about how this is not like it used to be.

I'm ecstatic that it looks like Frost will be our coach. So.... I'm going to savor that for a while and not start whining about every tiny piece of minutiae related to the next month of developments. We don't even know what is up with Davison. However, if Frost wants him that's good enough for me.

Matt isn't traveling with the hoops team this weekend, announced on the Nebrasketball postgame.

I don't know why he would have gotten fired. His comments weren't that bad IMO.
They weren't that bad, but when you are a member of an organization, and I do believe the radio broadcast team are loosely "part of the organization", you don't bag on the organization. And he was bagging on the organization. The organization wants someone more like Don Bryant who would be upbeat and jolly even if a nuclear was were going on.

They weren't that bad, but when you are a member of an organization, and I do believe the radio broadcast team are loosely "part of the organization", you don't bag on the organization. And he was bagging on the organization. The organization wants someone more like Don Bryant who would be upbeat and jolly even if a nuclear was were going on.
Good point. It is odd that he is leaving now after voicing his opinion about MR.

There's no way he got fired. Occam's razor he was offered a new position..

ADVERTISEMENT