ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Davison

Goodness. Davison just said we now have the leadership in place to make the right decisions going forward. He says things are on their way to getting fixed. Hmmmm....

I took that exactly the same way. He also said that they'll be somone who comes in and teaches these kids how to win. It seemed like he was hinting that he may know something that we don't.

Nah. The guy is a total disaster. Possibly the worst hire we could have made.
Maybe, but that is old news. You guys act like this isn't something we are all familiar with. Getting pissed off every week. What's the point? We know change is coming.

Well, I'll believe better days are ahead when I actually see it. Been hearing that one for a long time now.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
A lot of conspiracy theories and insanity comes from unfettered anger

Good for him. Riley did his best to destroy the program.
Riley didn't try to destroy the program. He coached like he's always done. Lifetime .541 coach when Eichorst offered him. Mike is a nice/respectable, easy to like guy. Just didn't have a history of fielding a team that could compete for Championships.

Compare that to Scott, who has learned from some of the best coaches. In only 2 years, he has taken UCF from 0-12 to 11-0 and is playing for their conference championship next week.

And I'm not just talking about their record. Their offense is really something to watch. They are averaging about 49 points/game this year. Their Lines need some work, but he's only in year 2. Recruits want to play for winners. If you win, the talent will come.

Last edited:
Did anyone listen to or watch his post presser. That man is dilusional. That...... I won't say it. ........ Believes he will be coaching here next year and doesn't plan on talking to Moos till next week. As Gomer Pyle would say, Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.

Reactions: Redwalla
Riley didn't try to destroy the program. He coached like he's always done. Lifetime .541 coach when Eichorst offered him. Mike is a nice/respectable, easy to like guy. Just didn't have a history of fielding a team that could compete for Championships.

Compare that to Scott, who has learned from some of the best coaches. In only 2 years, he has taken UCF from 0-12 to 11-0 and is playing for their conference championship next week.

And I'm not just talking about their record. Their offense is really something to watch. They are averaging about 49 points/game this year. Their Lines need some work, but he's only in year 2. Recruits want to play for winners. If you win, the talent will come.

Ha! So sad, so true...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT