ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Campbell has beaten Oklahoma and Texas in the same season

I disputed this years again but Campbell>>>>>>>Frost.

Its not close. One is full of excuses and the other gets the job done. I can only hope we find a coach like Campbell once Frost is fired.

Make him an offer. What's the worst that could happen?

He turned down Florida state and allegedly didn't even want to interview for Nebraska. Not sure why Michigan would be different

Location, location, location .... he is a native of Ohio, played college in the state. Michigan other than hiring from within and one outside the box WV guy, everyone has been a Ohio native at the helm, since Bo Schembechler.

All his coaching has been near Ohio, until his time in Ames. He recruits East, especially Ohio. LB Mike Rose is one of those Ohio kids.

with Oklahoma state losing they locked up a spot in the B12 ccg ... Campbell gets it done with solid fundamentals in all 4 phases:
recruiting
offense
defense
special teams
Yep, Campbell came into Iowa State demanding that they play solid fundamental football first and foremost. Frost came into Nebraska wanting to install his system, but really had no focus on basic fundamentals and discipline.

Reactions: RothMatt
He's coaching at IOWA STATE. God damnit we got looted.
So you're saying we could of gotten campbell?? Ok maybe. Did you know purdy wanted a Nebraska offer and would have come here in a heartbeat. Riley wouldn't give him a sniff and Coach Frost was sold on martinez

Watching the isu wvu game. It is so stupid what the big has decided with the season and no fans. Much more game feel even with limited fans and pep band.

They're strongly suggesting/lobbying IMO that osu gets left out of playoffs due to lack of games. WAY TO GO big!!! It'll be financially bad but I hope it happens. Fire warren

Then again, it's espn...ugh

Last edited:
Reactions: JoelBittner
Watching the isu wvu game. It is so stupid what the big has decided with the season and no fans. Much more game feel even with limited fans and pep band.

They're strongly suggesting/lobbying IMO that osu gets left out of playoffs due to lack of games. WAY TO GO big!!! It'll be financially bad but I hope it happens. Fire warren

2 things stand out on the CDC's website:

1) somehow flu deaths are wayyy down this year
2) also, we are on schedule to have the same number (approx) of overall deaths in the USA as we had last year. And very close to the avg over the last 10 years.

Sooooooooo, that's strange. It's like we reclassified normal flu deaths as C-19 deaths, because if that's not true, shouldn't we have a +250,000 spike in total deaths???

2020: THE GREATEST YEAR OF FRAUD AND SCIENCE DENIAL in American history.
As Abe Lincoln said, if America should ever be destroyed, it will come from within

I like OSU, but no they shouldn't get into the playoff at 6-0 or 7-0 when other teams have played 11 or 12 games.

Reactions: TheNewNU

2) also, we are on schedule to have the same number (approx) of overall deaths in the USA as we had last year. And very close to the avg over the last 10 years.

Sooooooooo, that's strange. It's like we reclassified normal flu deaths as C-19 deaths, because if that's not true, shouldn't we have a +250,000 spike in total deaths???

2020: THE GREATEST OF YEAR FRAUD AND SCIENCE DENIAL in American history.
As Abe Lincoln said, if America should ever be destroyed, it will come from within
Flu deaths, like pretty much any other disease that is endemic are revised later on. We are somewhat above predicted deaths for the year but its looking more and more like this virus has taken months off of peoples lives, not years. Its cold-hearted to say it this way, but the majority of people that died of this were pretty likely to die this year or next regardless.

Flu deaths, like pretty much any other disease that is endemic are revised later on. We are somewhat above predicted deaths for the year but its looking more and more like this virus has taken months off of peoples lives, not years. Its cold-hearted to say it this way, but the majority of people that died of this were pretty likely to die this year or next regardless.

The way I look at ... people were smarter in 1968, 1957 and 1918.
Those were pandemic years, and their response wasn't: Hey, lets give up freedom ... destroy elections ... and tank the economy ... in order to save ZERO lives. The reason I say zero, is because I consider suicide, deaths from increased domestic & street violence, and death from stress-weakened immune systems to also be deaths.
Probably just me, but my personal anecdotal data says: we are a few dozen IQ points below our recent ancestors

NAILED IT!!! We were robbed and dooped

Reactions: WuTang_Husker
Former mid major coach who has the right stuff. He's the kind of coach we would turn our nose up at. Arghhhh!!!
He wasn't an option at the time and isu ad was smart and put a hell of a buyout tag on him. Smart man

Reactions: WHCSC
Those were pandemic years, and their response wasn't: Hey, lets give up freedom ... destroy elections ... and tank the economy ... in order to save ZERO lives. The reason I say zero, is because I consider suicide, deaths from increased domestic & street violence, and death from stress-weakened immune systems to also be deaths.
Probably just me, but my personal anecdotal data says: we are a few dozen IQ points below our recent ancestors
I think you're pretty spot on here. I would add that back in the times you referenced, people tended to read the terrain around them in order to form judgments. Now, due to the 24/7 news cycle people think the world has gotten smaller. We no longer react to what we are experiencing, we react to the "what if" scenario that could happen. That pretty much never works out.

Reactions: Redinwashington
Thanks for keeping posting this crazy shit. I use it when my international friends ask how the US got so jacked up.. talk about some ignorant shit.. How did the US get so ignorant?

Reactions: cecilB

What are you talking about? Per the CDC website we have seen about 300,000 excess deaths this year or about a 15% increase and this does not include the surge we are currently experiencing.

You should feel bad about yourself

Click above.

USA #1 in the world with 288,000 deaths (population 330 million)

#76 China with 4,634 deaths (population 1.4 billion)

Does that pass the smell test for any of the rationals on this board?

Earlier this month, Illinois’s top health official explained that any victim diagnosed with the novel coronavirus would be classified as a COVID-19 death—regardless of whether it contributed to the patient’s death.
“If you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had Covid at the same time, it’s still listed as a Covid death,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, the director of Illinois's Department of Public Health, explained to reporters.

The media is more dangerous than the virus. It wasn't ovens that killed 10 million non-aryans during WW2. It was propaganda

Last edited:
I know this is going to fall on deaf ears, but just go look at the national death rates, regardless of cause... it has lots of numbers so read slowly......... how did Americans get so intellectually lazy??? Fox News and CNN throw out stats and the masses snap them up hook line and sinker... Lazy...

Your reply has nothing to do with the topic (excess deaths) and just randomly throwing in a quote from an Illinois politician and some info about China, sprinkled with an opinion, is embarrassing.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Campbell would have been run out of Nebraska by now... Bo and Frank both did better and got fired.

Short-Short-Bus.jpg

You obviously didn't read the thread. Here's your ride to get you back to the echo-chamber where other simple minds enjoy the comfort of false narratives and speech suppression.

Reactions: cmhawks99
I know this is going to fall on deaf ears, but just go look at the national death rates, regardless of cause... it has lots of numbers so read slowly......... how did Americans get so intellectually lazy??? Fox News and CNN throw out stats and the masses snap them up hook line and sinker... Lazy...
Even the CDCs numbers will change. Real-time reporting isn't reliable, there's just too much data that needs to be analyzed.

What are you talking about? Per the CDC website we have seen about 300,000 excess deaths this year or about a 15% increase and this does not include the surge we are currently experiencing.

You should feel bad about yourself

Notice how he ignores your post, after throwing out some complete BS completely wrong info. Hope its just a troll.

As far as Matt Campell goes, a Michigan offer would have to intrigue him, although he does have incredible job security at ISU.

I’ll say Oklahoma beats them in the conference championship game the sooners are playing much better

Why are you posting a photo of James Ferentz? It’s rather odd to associate a guy who overcame a serious knee injury and has 2 Super Bowl rings with “failure.”
my guess he’ll take over being the grand wizard of Iowa’s kkk when his dad retires

ADVERTISEMENT