ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Campbell has beaten Oklahoma and Texas in the same season

2 things stand out on the CDC's website:

1) somehow flu deaths are wayyy down this year
2) also, we are on schedule to have the same number (approx) of overall deaths in the USA as we had last year. And very close to the avg over the last 10 years.

Sooooooooo, that's strange. It's like we reclassified normal flu deaths as C-19 deaths, because if that's not true, shouldn't we have a +250,000 spike in total deaths???

2020: THE GREATEST YEAR OF FRAUD AND SCIENCE DENIAL in American history.
As Abe Lincoln said, if America should ever be destroyed, it will come from within
One could poke all kind of holes in your logic- I’ll just go with you’re nuts

Reactions: scarletred
ISU has played well the 2nd half of this year but campbells accomplishments are overrated. his best season is still 5 losses? they will probably lose to OU which will give them 3 losses in a shortened season. 0 league titles
i think Solich got fired from NEB for similar results

• Wow
Reactions: cidsports
Flu deaths, like pretty much any other disease that is endemic are revised later on. We are somewhat above predicted deaths for the year but its looking more and more like this virus has taken months off of peoples lives, not years. Its cold-hearted to say it this way, but the majority of people that died of this were pretty likely to die this year or next regardless.
LOL that is only your opinion and not shared by medical experts. there is absolutely ZERO evidence of your opinion being true and it would be impossible to back up with data. now i know why politicians look down on the american citizen as being stupid

ISU has played well the 2nd half of this year but campbells accomplishments are overrated. his best season is still 5 losses? they will probably lose to OU which will give them 3 losses in a shortened season. 0 league titles
i think Solich got fired from NEB for similar results

What does Matt Campbell in 2020 have to do with Nebraska's Frank Solich really?

Solich lost to ISU in 2002 36-14 going 7-7 in the season he had to fire himself as OC, his fifth and final season as an OC.

For Iowa State, Campbell has done well. Will he move on, after this season?

He hasn't faired well in the Cy-Hawk game, but he did beat OU and a highly overrated Texas program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT