ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Campbell, Condiment State, and here’s why…

1. He can coach
2. He can motivate
3. Right now he has to share a state with Iowa, and while he is better than them, it will NEVER be their state
4. He needs a conference
5. While we stink RIGHT NOW, we won’t always( prayers for that)
6. He everything personality that Scott isn’t
7. He KNOWS how starved this tradition rich program is

open the checkbook Trev ❤️☺️
You know he is 0-5 against Iowa right?

Reactions: Sinomatic
Matt has had ONE good season at a Power Five school, and it was during a pandemic. Basically Frost 2.0.

And sadly, I doubt he'd even talk to Nebraska. He's under contract at ISU through 2028 and Nebraska is basically a lateral move, at best.
money

Tallest midget? You really want to go there with the current state of your program?
Being tallest midget in the AAC soon would be a step up from tallest midget in the state of Iowa(except when you play Iowa), I can see why you're being such a douche..

Being tallest midget in the AAC soon would be a step up from tallest midget in the state of Iowa(except when you play Iowa), I can see why you're being such a douche..
ISU is going to be just fine. Programs come and go from the conference. Some leave for money and others have left because their feelings were hurt. B12 has A5 status and will remain that way. Look in the mirror with your name calling.

ISU is going to be just fine. Programs come and go from the conference. Some leave for money and others have left because their feelings were hurt. B12 has A5 status and will remain that way. Look in the mirror with your name calling.
'feelings were hurt'....I'm chuckling.....whether or not we made the right move is debatable , but having the guts AND the cache to do so is something you would not understand or ever be in a position to do....

Reactions: leodisflowers
Maybe they will and maybe they won’t. The CFB landscape is quickly changing, and l, for now, they are in a bad position. The B12 will not remain a power 5 in its current state.

Matt has had ONE good season at a Power Five school, and it was during a pandemic. Basically Frost 2.0.

And sadly, I doubt he'd even talk to Nebraska. He's under contract at ISU through 2028 and Nebraska is basically a lateral move, at best.
Remember this. I said this several years ago. Current ISU QB wanted to come to NU. Riley (lame duck) and new coach Frost wouldn't give him a sniff .

Campbell was first to offer. Alabama did too at the 11th hour.

Purdy was Gatorade Arizona player of the year. Is he elite? No . Is he better than what we have? Was burrows??

I don't think Campbell would come. I don't think he needs a rebuild although I'm not putting us in rebuild category. Coaching rebuild yes. I think the talent is better than Riley left it

It looks like NU is where coaches go to kill their career lol. I think a coach like Fleck could do well at NU, need someone who is a relentless worker and coaches solid fundamentals to do well at NU.

Remember the big east ? That’s you now. My condolences.

'feelings were hurt'....I'm chuckling.....whether or not we made the right move is debatable , but having the guts AND the cache to do so is something you would not understand or ever be in a position to do....
Lol trying to act like being an National laughing stock is a moral victory because at least we had the guts to hire a former quarterback who had just won coach of the year. Just some truly courageous decision making their I’m sure it was a tough call

BYU & Cincy have been strong programs, while UCF and Houston have been good fairly recently. Their fan following will increase dramatically in a P5 conference.
No it won't, that is not how it works, I wish it did!

Think about it, in the last say 30 years, what teams have all of a sudden got more fans?

Gonzaga (basketball)
BSU (football, maybe?)

That is pretty much it.

No it won't, that is not how it works, I wish it did!

Think about it, in the last say 30 years, what teams have all of a sudden got more fans?

Gonzaga (basketball)
BSU (football, maybe?)

That is pretty much it.
It sure will. UCF has a 71,000 student body. Every one of those programs have been in the top 10 in the last 5 or 6 years. P5 status along with a huge revenue boost will elevate those programs.

Remember this. I said this several years ago. Current ISU QB wanted to come to NU. Riley (lame duck) and new coach Frost wouldn't give him a sniff .

Campbell was first to offer. Alabama did too at the 11th hour.

Purdy was Gatorade Arizona player of the year. Is he elite? No . Is he better than what we have? Was burrows??

I don't think Campbell would come. I don't think he needs a rebuild although I'm not putting us in rebuild category. Coaching rebuild yes. I think the talent is better than Riley left it
If Campbell leaves, he will be very selective what coaching job he takes. Right now he really has no pressure at ISU. If they win 7 to 9 games a year he will be loved in Ames.

If Campbell leaves, he will be very selective what coaching job he takes. Right now he really has no pressure at ISU. If they win 7 to 9 games a year he will be loved in Ames.

Dan McCarney won 7-9 games most years at ISU, and then they ran him off after one bad season. If Campbell keeps losing to Iowa and has a losing season, they will get tired of him in Ames, too.

• Love
Reactions: hawksurprize
Imagine being an ISU fan, you. literally put EVERYTHING on this game. You are now 0-2 (you are, face it) and you lose your entire team after this year and this years team sucks.

Ouch

Reactions: hawksurprize
ADVERTISEMENT