ADVERTISEMENT

Matt "Bo Pelini Jr" Campbell would likely be very average in the B1G

I mean it. Just be ok with it and the losses are easier to stomach. We won’t hire any new assistants worth anything, Martinez will come back next year and we will 100% suck again. I don’t need a time machine to know what happens next. Just sit back and laugh at the incompetence that is the Scott Frost era.

Reactions: cheddarwurst
I mean it. Just be ok with it and the losses are easier to stomach. We won’t hire any new assistants worth anything, Martinez will come back next year and we will 100% suck again. I don’t need a time machine to know what happens next. Just sit back and laugh at the incompetence that is the Scott Frost era.
or, I could watch and hope for the best while being realistic that we may see marginal improvement yet not winning the B1G yet.

kinda like when I watch Iowa State puff their chests out against soft competition then get embarrassed by teams that already fired their coach.

Reactions: dinglefritz
or, I could watch and hope for the best while being realistic that we may see marginal improvement yet not winning the B1G yet.

kinda like when I watch Iowa State puff their chests out against soft competition then get embarrassed by teams that already fired their coach.
Oh man, I’m so sorry they brainwashed you with the “marginal improvement” narrative. Improvement = Winning Games. When you make $5MM a year and the best you can come up with is “we’re so close” while punting your entire offensive staff in Year 4 - you are a terrible coach. Frost is a terrible coach. He’s dumb. Really dumb man.

Oh man, I’m so sorry they brainwashed you with the “marginal improvement” narrative. Improvement = Winning Games. When you make $5MM a year and the best you can come up with is “we’re so close” while punting your entire offensive staff in Year 4 - you are a terrible coach. Frost is a terrible coach. He’s dumb. Really dumb man.
so do you use the @antirowboat account to try to get ahead of the curve on hot-takes, then switch to this one to say how you really feel?

you gotta switch up the language a bit, you're making it too obvious

Reactions: dinglefritz
so do you use the @antirowboat account to try to get ahead of the curve on hot-takes, then switch to this one to say how you really feel?

you gotta switch up the language a bit, you're making it too obvious
Please come back to a real Nebraska fan. I know he still exists in you. We have a 4th year head coach that has won 15 games. We are at the bottom of our division. Come back to the light and out of darkness. Join me in reality. A real Nebraska fan would treat Frost like a character in Grand Theft Auto. Not only am I car jacking him, I’m running him over in the street and then backing over his dead body for good measure.

Bo pelini Jr isnt an insult compared to where we are now. We are 3-9. It would be great to be 9-3. Hopefully we will do better than Campbell when we make a change next year but he would elevate our program from where it is. We'd at least not have losing seasons anymore

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
Campbell is another one that should have took a better gig last year when he was on a lot of bigger teams radar

Campbell is another one that should have took a better gig last year when he was on a lot of bigger teams radar
It's interesting how many of the teams who had coaches who were rumored to be heading to new teams, folded in the last half of the season. About the only one that didn't was Cincy. Campbell has probably missed his chance at his big golden parachute contract.

It's interesting how many of the teams who had coaches who were rumored to be heading to new teams, folded in the last half of the season. About the only one that didn't was Cincy. Campbell has probably missed his chance at his big golden parachute contract.
Campbell didn’t wait until halfway through the year to fold, he hardly showed up at all this season

ADVERTISEMENT